Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wanaknow Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2006, 10:26 AM
    What Do Guys Hate in a Girl?
    Soooooooo Guys... tell me what do you hate in your PERFECT Girl?

'n what do you Love as well ?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2006, 07:10 PM
    Here's what I hate
    1. Most of all Lying.
    2. Complaining. I understand we all complain sometimes but some women just complain for no reason and I think they actually enjoy it but it sure does bring me down.
    3. Stupidity. Some girls you talk to and you seriously wonder how they made it past 3rd grade. I was talking a girl once who told me she was from, "the state of Chicago." I repeated that again, back to her to give her the chance to correct herself. She just said, "yep." I just couldn't believe it. It was kind of a turnoff.
    4. Games. We are forced to play them I guess, but I hate them.
    5. Someone who asks for your advice but then never takes it. If you don't want it don't ask for it.
    6. Girls that answer everything with "yeah" or "no." Feel free to follow up with an actual sentence.
    7. Girls that smoother you. Give me some space because I don't want you around all the time. It doesn't mean I don't like you, it just means I like to do things for myself.
    8. Women that start arguments for no apparent reason.
    9. Women that expect gifts from a man.
    10. In that very same category, when you get something from a man and show no appreciation for the gift that you got.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 04:17 AM
    Right OK...

My comments re your pointers chuff ;).

1. I don't lie to my hubby, if you LOVE someone you don't lie, it's a simple as that.
    2. Most of the times when a women complains, there a reason why we do, besides women are hormonal and men just don't understand that :)
    3. stupidity - same goes for men too!
    4. Games - Vice Versa ;)
    5. Women like to listen... men don't understand that.
    6. same as men
    7. same as men too
    8. there's ALWAYS a reason... but as I said above... men don't always understand us.
    9. Men expect gifts too. But the trick is - expect nothing of no one.
    10. Well if any women does that then she isn't worthed ;)
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 05:26 AM
    Thanks Val, I agree too :)
    blueiman Posts: 158, Reputation: 5

Aug 22, 2006, 06:08 AM
    Read my posts...
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 06:14 AM
    Who? Me?

Aug 22, 2006, 06:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    who? me?
    Anyone...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2006, 06:19 AM
    Hate in a girl:
    - Tattoos and body piercings
    - intolerance
    - dishonesty
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 06:20 AM
    I hate :-
    Jack the lads...
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 06:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiman
    anyone...
    You have loads of posts with plenty of great answers.
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 06:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Hate in a girl:
    - Tattoos and body piercings
    - intolerance
    - dishonesty
    All tattoos?
    How about just 1 small one?
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2006, 06:25 AM
    All tattoos?
    How about just 1 small one?
    Good point. It's the large publicly visible ones I don't like: on the arms/legs, especially the tramp stamps on the lower back. A small one placed where only your lover could find it (hehe) is cool since I have exactly that and I don't want to appear the hypocrite.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 06:26 AM
    Krs,

None of that was meant a personal attack... I felt the poster was asking for advice on how to better understand men and I was giving her my honest feedback. Of course it goes both ways it's just that woman are evil.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That was a joke people don't attack me.
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 06:29 AM
    Chuff I know that don't worry :)

I just felt the urge to reply!

:p men can be evil too..
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 06:30 AM
    Good point. It's the large publicly visible ones I don't like: on the arms/legs, especially the tramp stamps on the lower back. A small one placed where only your lover could find it (hehe) is cool since I have exactly that and I don't want to appear the hypocrite.
    Lower back tattoos are great.
    I want to get one, and I also would like a very smaller one on my neck!
    Hubby disapproves big time.
    I also had my belly pierced ( when I was 18 ) now I've long got rid of that ;)

Aug 22, 2006, 06:32 AM
    You have loads of posts with plenty of great answers.
    Thanks. You got it. My posts are directed to help others who can't imagine what goes on in relationships. Some people here just read them but may not be able to share their experiences. Most of my posts are not my own but some people here asked me to stop talking about other peoples problems and just discuss my own. The last few months have been related to my own experiences. But I'm going back to what if... and what would you do...
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 06:34 AM
    Talking and express feelings can be the best therapy ever!

What do u mean going back to what if etc?
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2006, 06:36 AM
    Lower back tattoos are great.
    I wanna get one
    That fad has passed. Now everyone is wearing Crocs and that will pass too except you can throw the shoes away but you're stuck with the tat. The 20 year olds with the large bore piercings and the big tats are going to look stupid in a few years when it's time to look for a corporate job. Some of those moms with 2 kids are already looking a little silly with their lower back tat peaking out. That's just my opinion of course but their probably a reason your hubby is against it, we probably have the same views.

Aug 22, 2006, 06:39 AM
    Talking and express feelings can be the best therapy ever!

what do u mean going back to what if etc?
    I'm going back to what if... I have so many friends that have experienced all kinds of issues and I plan to cont with there stories with their approval of course. My own problems I can deal with but many people here don't think I can. You don't really know me at all.
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 06:54 AM
    That fad has passed. Now everyone is wearing Crocs and that will pass too except you can throw the shoes away but you're stuck with the tat. The 20 year olds with the large bore piercings and the big tats are going to look stupid in a few years when it's time to look for a corporate job. Some of those moms with 2 kids are already looking a little silly with their lower back tat peaking out. That's just my opinion of course but their probably a reason your hubby is against it, we probably have the same views.
    Yep NK I think you do actually :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Ugh I hate this please help [ 13 Answers ]

Really like two ofmy ex boyfriends one I think hates me well he tells me he likes me and stuff but he's only mentioned me giving him head and I said no then he asked if we could be friends with benefits that's what we were before we didn't have a cometment but all we did was makeout and cuddle but...

Why Does My Son Hate Me? [ 16 Answers ]

I really have had it with the disrespect, fighting, etc... It seems no matter how hard I try all we do is fight. He is 16 and this has been going on for a couple of years. I really think he hates me. It seems nothing I can do is right. No matter how nice I am he still snaps at me about everything....

Skinny Girl... Big Guys! [ 5 Answers ]

My friend, Jake, is big and "I luv big guys" it's something that runs on in my family the "Girls luv big guys" I only like them because I feel safe when they hug me and they're always warm.. but I'm skinny but I'm about average I'm not too... skinny but... Is it not normal for a skinny girl to...

WHY! Could he hate me now? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I'm abit depressed because there's this guy I know,and for a long time we've been friends.Not great friends by any means,but he's forever been friendly with me,and never gave me any reason to think he hated me.We chat occasionally,but in recent weeks he's been very withdrawn,and I haven't done...

View more questions Search