Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mieannah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 06:31 AM
    Refill problems
    I have just had to replace the push flush on my toilet. That is now working fine but I am having problems with the refill, IT JUST Won't STOP. Any ideas how I can stop this.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 24, 2009, 08:20 AM

What type of fill valve did you install? Here are 2 common types. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/attach...p_image001.jpg Both stop filling when the ball float is raised. How high up on the over flow tube does your water level reach, could float may just need adjusting downward.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tank Refill [ 3 Answers ]

The toilet will flush but the tank does not fill with water afterwards.

Slow refill [ 3 Answers ]

I have a duel flush toilet cistern when after flushing takes a long time to refill, how do I turn up the water flow? Thanks

Toilet will not refill [ 9 Answers ]

When you flush the toilet, the tank will not refill. Do we need to replace the part that is in there?

Refill My ink cartridges [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know how to refilll the ink cartridges for my Brother MFC-240C? I have a refill kit, but its not listed in the refill directions and have no idea where to make the hole. Any assistance would be great. Thanks Nike

Alignment and refill problems [ 6 Answers ]

The Elger touch up kit consisted of the toilet valve, plastic arm, chain, plastic control device Which is seated under the tank bolt on inside of toilet ,(Looks like a U), the tank bolts, and rubber ball which seats in opening after the flush to keep the water inside while the tank refills. I...

View more questions Search