Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starlight13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 02:10 AM
    What Formal Dress Should I Wear?
    Hi, I need to know what type and colour dress I should wear to the graduation ball

In year 10 I wore green
    & In year 11 I wore purple

I want to wear something different this year, to suit me

*Im a short girl at 5ft3, so I don't want a long dress I will trip over, I don't want to wear a short dress to a formal occasion either
    *Im curvy, but in a good way, so id like to wear a style that gives me a waist. I don't want to wear low cut or low backed as I have a rather large bust, and I need support
    *Im a fair skin tone, and gold jewelry doesn't suit me, if that helps
    *I have Blue/Grey eyes, so something to complement them would be nice
    *I have Dirty/Blonde hair, so yellows don't suit me
    *I have a large amount of natural blush, so something that doesn't enhance that would make it less embarrassing

Any help would be much appreciated, Thank you!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 24, 2009, 12:55 PM

What are your school colors? A red or white dress is great for this occasion. Otherwise just search online stores for a perfect dress. I always use online sites that have actual stores in my town. That way I can find what I want online, and buy it at the store.
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Mar 17, 2009, 03:00 PM

Black is sophisticated, yet sexy.
    Also, a pale blue color would probably suit you.

Personally I would stay away from white.. seems too wedding to me. Maybe slightly offwhite, lacy, and just slightly longer than the knee would be super cute. GL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home and away formal dress [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get a picture of the formal dress worn by Nicole in Home and Away??

Formal Dress Code [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I've been invited to attend an awards ceremony and the dress code is mentioned as formal. I live in a middle eastern country and my parents don't really approve me wearing a dress. Would it be appropriate to wear a long skirt dress in black or a saree? :confused: Or would it better if I...

Another semi- formal dress dilemma. [ 12 Answers ]

Oh God. Well, I know I am one of countless people who have asked this, but my question still stands: I have no Idea what to wear to my semi- formal!! :confused: I am... umm... 5 ft. 4in. I have REALLY pale skin (like unnaturally, snow- white pale) and I have blue/gray eyes and hair that was once...

Is my dress semi formal? [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I am attending to this semi formal party in California and OMG I never been to a party before the first party I went to was a freak dirty dancing party and I was dresses like a church girl LOL... well anyway my dress is black silk, spagetti strap and blackish gold beeds around my dress and...

View more questions Search