Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Inch6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 05:40 PM
    3 friends felt something in 3 different ways
    This girl woke up to see a figure standing by her bed she looked over to him,he said "oh no" while shaking his hands in a similar gesture and walked out the door as she seen the shadow of the door close behind him... a day later a friend told her she was a sleep when she felt something beside her and suddenly felt hair brush across her face... the next day a different friend a boy said that he was asleep in his room when he heard his dog howl and next thing he heard somebody whisper in his ear although he cannot remember what they said... can anyone help us?

p.s the two girls names begin with A and the boys name begins with B and they all occurred in sequence
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 26, 2009, 04:12 PM

What help is needed? Some things resolve themselves. If you are continuing to experience this phenomenon, perhaps we should look into some way you can bring your interaction with this presence into harmony. Has anything happened since the events you describe?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just felt like saying. [ 7 Answers ]

This website is almost like a blessing in my life. It's helping me with personal relationships just by reading things from real people. Not some random article. I really enjoy coming here and asking/answering questions. Thank you all so much! This site truly is a blessing to me, glad I found it!

Have you felt like this [ 5 Answers ]

OK I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend have been going out quiet a while now.. I do love him because I've had other relationships and I never felt this way before,the prob is he lives in england and I live in ireland but we see each other every 2 weeks for 2 or 3 weeks... but he has cheated before a...

Looking great never felt so bad. [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this site but after reading previous questions I realize I am not alone in marriage issues. I had gastric bypass a little over a year ago. I look amazing now. I know my husband LOVES me but now he doesn't love me in the bedroom. He is a great dad, a wonderful provider for me and our...

Ever felt like [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started having sex. I have this over whelming fear of getting pregnant. Just scares me beyond belife. Is this irrational ? Cause, we are using birth control and condoms. Or does this just show I'm not ready ? Does everyone go through this ? Wondering...

View more questions Search