Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlmatte Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 04:46 PM
    Transfer Probation from one County To another IN Florida
    My boyfriend just went to court today got 120 days in jail and 8 months probation when he gets out. Its for first degree misdemeanor charges. He want to move in with me when he gets out and move out of the county he was living in. To the county where I live in. Its in the state of Florida. He won't be moving out of state just to a different county. What would he need to do to be able to move in with me when he gets out of jail and have his probation in the county I live in. The county that he lives in is nothing but trouble so that's why he wants out of there.. Please help. Hes already served 90 of the 120 so we want to figure this out soon. Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 23, 2009, 05:52 PM

Have his attorney contact the probation departent to arrange his address upon release
    jlmatte Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 05:54 PM
    Thank you so much.. I appreciate it..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

County to county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and her children live in another county. I am on felony probation in the state of Florida with a "drug package". I work from home in a rural area as a freelance graphic designer and web developer and there isn't really a lot of work in this area for that. Currently I rely on contacts...

Ct to Florida probation transfer [ 9 Answers ]

My probation officer put in the paper work for a ct to fla probation transfer. My mother and step father had a roll over accident and they aren't able to do much. He is having more surgery in January and my mother can't care for her self, let alone her 80 year old husband. It was put through as a...

Transfer misdemeanor probation from ny to Florida [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get written proof of dwi misdemeanor probation being able to be transferred from ny to Florida for court sentencing?

Transfer probation from New York to Florida [ 2 Answers ]

I left New York in march of this year and told my probation officer I moved,but got no response from him regarding the transfer from one state to another.what can I expect in the future? I always check with the sheriff to see about a warrant,but the all say I am clean in this state.I only have 1...

Probation troubles from state to state and county to county [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend was on probation in IL, he is a truck driver doing local runs in KY and sometimes needing to run from MO to KY. Due to him working so much in KY we decided to move here. Well his probation officer told him to find a place to live. We had both lived in KY before and we didn't like the...

View more questions Search