Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    epidemic_nut Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2006, 09:52 PM
    Dark underarms
    Dude,I got to meet my boyfriend after a month and I've discovered that my underarms have gotten really dark,n it luks real odd because I'm supposed to be fair,plzzzz tell me how lighten the skin back 2 its original colour and please dunt suggest methods that ache baaaddd
    bitsandpieces Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2006, 05:30 PM
    Try microdermabrasion and hot waxing the hairs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark UnderArms [ 1 Answers ]

Hello experts, Greetings of peace ang justice, Hello there buddy, hope you can solve my problem about my dark underarms, I have a dark underarms since I used skin white at the same time as my deodorant, I am very conscious when I wear sleeveless.. Can you give the natrural way of...

Dark underarms [ 56 Answers ]

I have dark underarms :mad: and we are going to have this party at school, then I am sure I am not going to wear that sleeve less dresses BUT I suddenly became part of the program and w have to present a dance number and we have to wear YEAH the sleeve less shirt! well, it wasn't suppose to be a...

How to lighten dark underarms [ 8 Answers ]

I heard about this cream that was used... I forgot what the brand was. It was sold in Manila, Philippines. If anyone knows about that. Please let me know. I think it cost PHP950 + shipping expenses. I'm looking for that. Or any other suggestions?

Dark underarms [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question that has been tormenting me for years. I'm suffering from dark underarms. I'm a Southasian and in my family I'm the only one suffering from dark underarms. I do use skin exfolients and they have not worked. I do use deodorants however and some say that they could be the cause for...

View more questions Search