Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blair_16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 12:49 PM
    Will someone tell me if I'm pregnany!
    I am 19 and happily married! We have not taken any precausion to having a kid but we aren't trying... I am irregular because I am always stressed but only by a few days my last period was January the 1st it is now feb the 23rd. I have all the symptoms of being pregnant I have woke up so dizzy and nausiated I couldn't even stand up. I have had discharge and my face is breaking out. I have had nose bleeds and very sensitive to smell! I have taken three pregnancy tests they all say negative my friends say I'm pregnant the tests say negative because my hormone level is messed up any opinions?? :confused:
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2009, 12:53 PM

Visit your doctor and ask for a blood test.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2009, 01:24 PM

Yes, I agree... see about having a blood test done. Urine tests don't always pick up a pregnancy for several weeks.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Feb 23, 2009, 02:11 PM

When did you last test? If it has been a few weeks take another home test. Also call your dr.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 23, 2009, 03:08 PM

I'm just curious, why would you listen to friends or keep taking HPTs when you can go to your doctor and find out for sure.

No one, not your friends, not us, not even HPTs can give you the examination and tests that your doctor can. So call and make an appointment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnany & bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was seven days late for my period I thought I was pregnant, then I started bleeding a thin bright red. What can this be? I'm cramping as well:confused:

Pregnany and diesel [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I am pregnant and stressed. I'll make this simple (I hope)... we moved countries and got some of our belongings shipped over. I am now 8 weeks pregnant and our shipment arrived a couple of days ago, it has been on a boat for a few weeks and when we got it it smelt of diesel. I am now...

Acne in pregnany [ 2 Answers ]

Hello , I'm 20 weeks pregnant with my second child and I always get acne on my face only and now I've got it all over my back as well I didn't get it with my son who is now 4 yrs old I'm 28 yrs old and a bit upset because it so bad , I eat lots of fruit and veg and I'm always drinking water so any...

Could I be pregnany? [ 3 Answers ]

So I've been on birth control pills since I was 17... I'm now 20. For the most part the because pills have worked very well for me. Birth control pills allowed me to have shorter, lighter periods expected periods. But as of now I'm not certain if they have failed me.. there was a short duration of...

Why am I having no pregnany symptoms? [ 3 Answers ]

Why am I having no symptoms? I only feel slightly tired and I'm 7wks pregnant, I can feel a twinge now and then but no sickness.

View more questions Search