Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amythest Posts: 98, Reputation: 6

Aug 19, 2006, 07:41 PM
    c++ programing compiler
    Does anyone know where I can find a free or really cheap programin g compiler?
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 04:54 AM
    http://www.thefreecountry.com/compilers/cpp.shtml

Aug 22, 2006, 08:33 PM
    What do I click on because I'm not actually seeing the c++ compiler. Download thingy :(
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2006, 01:22 AM
    Well there wasn't a download link on that page. It was just a long list of C/C++ compilers that you could choose from. Clicking on one of the links would have taken you to the home page of that compiler.

If you just want a download link, I picked from that page. Try:
    http://openwatcom.mirrors.pair.com/o...-win32-1.5.exe

It's a 60MB download so it may take a while.

Aug 23, 2006, 03:37 PM
    Ty :P
    cpeysen Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2006, 08:29 PM
    You should deff get c++ .net compiler if you don't want to buy one. I use visual 6.0 c++ and .net is very similar. It's a great program and free. If search c++ .net Microsoft you can download it.
    rebel-2 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Feb 6, 2007, 02:40 AM
    |lol I'm a few months late, however if anyone stumbling upon my post would like to know that "bloodshed c++" is a very good compiler
    smithla40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 04:42 AM
    Requesting assistance for C++ Program. Can someone please help me with these 2 programs.

MISM 2311 Lab Four

1) A fast food restaurant charges $1.49 for burgers, $0.89 for fries, and $0.99 for sodas.

Write a program that allows an employee to enter an order (the number of burgers, fries and sodas), and then display a total, the tax (at 6%), and the final cost. The program output should look similar to:

Enter the number of burgers: {The user will type a number such as 3}
    Enter the number of fries: {The user will type a number such as 2}
    Enter the number of sodas: {The user will type a number such as 5}

The total before tax is: $11.20
    The tax is $0.67
    The grand total is $11.87

Enter amount tendered: {The user will enter an amount such as 20}
    The change is: $8.13

2) Write an interactive C++ program that reads a series of 12 temperatures from a file called "12temp.dat". It should display to the user each temperature and the difference between the current temperature and the one preceding it via cout. The difference is not output for the first temperature that is input. At the end of the program the average temperature should be displayed. For example given the following input data:

34.5 38.6 42.4 46.8 51.3 63.1 60.2 55.9 60.3 56.7 50.3 42.2

38.6 4.1
    42.4 3.8
    46.8 4.4
    51.3 4.5
    63.1 11.8
    60.2 -2.9
    55.9 -4.3
    60.3 4.4
    56.7 -3.6
    50.3 -6.4
    42.2 -8.1

The average temperature is: 50.2

Be sure to use proper formatting and appropriate comments in your code. Output should be labeled clearly and formatted neatly.
    willwill Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 06:10 AM
    Interactive C++ program that inputs a series of 12 temperatures from the user.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell RTH230B Programing [ 4 Answers ]

I have lost the programming instructions for my Thermostat RTH230B Does anyone here have a set they can copy? Eternal Gratitude Forthcoming

Programing [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Could someone please give me a name of a site that explains in depthly how to make your own computer program on windows me or could some very nice person explain it to me in extrem depth how to make your own program? Much apperciated

I want to learn about programing [ 11 Answers ]

I'm somewhat of a computer geek and I want my knowledge to increase this site helps a lot but I want to learn about programing, is there anybooks for beginners like me that will get me started

Regarding JSP programing [ 1 Answers ]

Sir,I have written one program in jsp for userlogin and password checking.It makes msaccess connectivity. It also extracts the data.But what ever the in the database,it is extracting. But I am going to give the username and password from outside,it should give username and password is not valid....

View more questions Search