Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerryandchandan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 11:04 AM
    CD drive troubleshoot
    First my cd drive read cds but suddenly it started to give me an error function saying "incorrect format". I taught it was the blank cd but I tried others and it work. Now, it does not read any music cd and blank cds.what could be a cause for this.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2009, 12:03 PM
    Have you tried all types of discs, dvd, data, music, etc...

Any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any Software or Hardware that you installed or setup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How To Troubleshoot [ 2 Answers ]

How do I troubleshoot a electrical problem with a car stereo going out after installation? Turn a corner and it went out would that mean it's a fuse? How do I check the fuse for the radio?:confused:

Troubleshoot sonoma [ 1 Answers ]

2000 sonoma won't start after sitting a few days. It acts like it might be a moisture problem. It seems to happen more after a rain. Any suggestions on what I should check?

Troubleshoot an oil furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Oil Furnace and it will not start. I hit the reset next to it and it will kik on for about 30 sec but will I get not flame. It sprays the oil.

ARC Breaker troubleshoot. [ 10 Answers ]

I was removing a small Sony cd player in master bedroom. It made a short/ spark, circuit breaker went off. Removed cd player; Went to pannel and turn on /reset breaker for Masterbderoom; I made a mistake by reset the next AFCI breaker which is for bedroom2 (dont know why,may be itchy finger :o )! ...

How to troubleshoot thermostat? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Trane air handler and heater my thermostat just quit working (honeywell digital) no power nothing what's some things I can check. I replaced the thermostat with a new one and nothing happened. Thanks

View more questions Search