Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madajenja Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 09:41 AM
    How can I get my ex to regain his feeling for me?
    I broke up with my ex 3 years ago we were very much in love. Since we both have had other relationships. We are both currently single and he still calls me to go out and be intimate. We are very good friends now but I still love him and want him back but he says he is not ready for a relationship now.. Why does he still want to spend time with me if he doesn't want me back.. He knows I still love him.. I really hurt him when I broke up with him years ago but I had recently been in a 10 year relationship with a previous partner and was still healing from it.. so I wasn't ready to be with him and I broke up with him.. I am six years older than him and I have two kids and he doesn't. Could this be a factor that he does not want to get back. He say he cares but is not in love with me anymore. He says I am the woman who has treated him the best and he says I am a good woman but does not want a relationship. How do I get him to have feelings for me again? Is it a good sign that he still calls me to spend time together?
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Feb 23, 2009, 09:47 AM

Not really. It sounds like he knows you are (possibly) willing to indulge him sexually, which he is more than happy to take you up on. However, he doesn't seem to have any feelings for you right now, and there's nothing you can do to encourage them.

Certainly not through sleeping with him!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2009, 10:10 AM

Why buy the cow when you are getting the milk for free?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2009, 01:40 PM

If your hanging out with him and having sex with him in hopes of wining him back than don't because he already told you that he doesn't want anything serious.

So stop living in the past and thinking anout what your had and look at what is going in the present.

You can't get mads at him because you put yourself in this situation and allow youreslf to be used and open yourself up for this emotional ride. Time to get off.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 24, 2009, 08:48 PM

His feelings for you are not the same as yours for him. He wants to have fun, and you want more.

I suggest you adjust your behavior, and find your fun with him, and forget the relationship. Or leave him alone.
    De4rest Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Feb 24, 2009, 09:22 PM

It's not a good sign. He calls to spend time just to get intimate with you and nothing more. He's emotionally unavailable and only him can change how he feels towards you, there's nothing much that you can do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I Fix This, How can I regain his trust? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years coming up this Jan. . Every now and then we've been going through those bumps in the road. I have never felt this way about anyone. I love this man so much. I moved in and we became engaged. Recently I was feeling since we had been going through so...

Regain Value [ 9 Answers ]

have been thinking of how relationship work and how it is the loss of value that goes once one person decides to leave another. The loss of value has been caused by negative rewarding experiences with the person who they have lost value for. No in a reconciliation that value has to be...

What can I do to regain feeling in my muscle? [ 1 Answers ]

In March of 2006 I had my second son. I got an epidural that only took on my right side. When the dr inserted the needle my thigh muscle spasmed (I think he hit a nerve). Since then it feels numb in my thigh muscle like when your foot is asleep. The past few weeks when I sit or lay down I get a...

Trying to regain custody of my son [ 12 Answers ]

My son's father is a habitual liar, dependent on his parents at 37 years of age, still lives at home with his parents and has harassed and threatened me. I used to live with his family shortly before I gave birth to our son, but before I moved in with them he and his mother denied our son and he...

View more questions Search