Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2009, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19 View Post
    Maybe you could enlighten me as to what an MMA is, because when I hear that I think Mixed Martial Arts.

Second, you say you work hard for everything, yet have had a silver spoon in your mouth for how long? I'm not buying what you're selling

Master of Music or Master of Marine Affairs (part of my local law school's joint degree program).

Agree - started as a question, has gone over the edge.
    Sleight Posts: 17, Reputation: -1

Feb 23, 2009, 12:39 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Thanks anyway.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 23, 2009, 12:41 PM

Sniff, sniff, I smell a troll!

Shall we stop feeding him?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 23, 2009, 01:04 PM

First, I'm surprised that no one has picked up on one point. In the OP you said; "we "see" and talk to eachother on the phone every night". By putting see in quotes I wonder if you have ever actually seen what she looks like. You indicated you met on an online game. Not many 32 yr old mothers play online games. So the possibility exists that she is some teenager stringing you along.

You also mention that it is you that wants to pursue this relationship. Have you ever discussed this with her?

But a very big sticking point remains. She is married with a family. Therefore, you are willing to break up this home for your own infatuation. If she truly wants you then let her get a divorce and THEN you start a relationship.

Now all of the above presumes you are to be believed, but I really don't. Every time someone raises a logical objection, you throw in some additional facts. For eample, when some questions your intelligence, you become a 16 yr old college student. With a job yet. When some raises the issue of corruption of a minor, you become emancipated. When someone questions your ability to support her, you gain a house and a car. And when someone mentions she might be a gold-digger you let drop that she has money of her own. There is a distinct pattern here.

The bottomline here is your story is not credible. But in the off chance that it is true, then you should not be involved with a married woman with kids until she is free.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 24, 2009, 08:13 AM
    Leave this bored housewife alone, before she makes a fool out of you. Get a real female who is available to date, and leave that fantasy stuff alone. You are phone pals, and there is no other level for a kid to go with a married woman. Get some reality in your life, and enjoy your youth.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 24, 2009, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Leave this bored housewife alone, before she makes a fool out of you.
    He's doing a pretty good job of making a fool out of himself ;)
    Sleight Posts: 17, Reputation: -1

Feb 24, 2009, 11:09 AM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    I appreciate your advice. While I do not intend to separate at this point, I appreciate your opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Online dating [ 31 Answers ]

Anyone experience with meeting someone after talking to them for months? The aniticipation?

Dating a level 1 sex offender [ 10 Answers ]

I am dating a level 1 sex offender who earned this title by a crappy attorney and being set up by marrying into an incest family knowingly after the fact. Him being a level 1 offender and having to see a corrections officer through DOC (Department of Corrections) twice a month and them basically...

Online Dating [ 3 Answers ]

Im curious now. I have come across plenty of upset ladies because their men are registered on online dating. Is that considered cheating? (I suppose in the cyber world if there are flirts and emails going on with a complete stranger than that's saying something isnt)?

Online dating [ 50 Answers ]

If you really really trust your partner, however find out through his email that he is registered with an online dating website... How would u feel? And why would he do that?

Online dating - what do I say to her? [ 16 Answers ]

I have now been single for five years, before that I was in an 11 year relationship that when bust. Ready for dating but it's not so easy find dates for my age group in pubs and clubs. I have joined a dating agency. What do I say to get that first response? Tell her about myself, my hobbies;...

View more questions Search