Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DorothyC Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Visa for family visit?
    My fiancé lives in the UK and will be coming to visit his new family for a couple of weeks during the summer. Someone told us that he has to get a visa to do it. What all do we need to get before he come make the trip? And do I need to get anything besides my passport? I won't be going to school or working yet. But we want to cover all bases.
    Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    DCcityboy Posts: 648, Reputation: 27

Feb 23, 2009, 09:32 AM

Please clarify.

He is in the UK coming to visit you and your family in the US? Where do you intend to get married and when? Clarify your situation as to why you need a passport if you are a USC and living in the US as well as the significance of your school and employment status? Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apply for US Visit Visa while a valid L1 Visa [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need to visit US to meet my relative. I have 3 year valid L1 visa. Is it possible to get a US Visit Visa with out canceling the L1 Visa? Please advice

Should I visit my family despite of lots of inconveniences this would cause? [ 2 Answers ]

They want me to visit this weekend. I go to college in the city and live on-campus and I have my parents and married sister in far suburbs. I have used to visit them every 2- 3 weeks on weekends but its little bit hassle, because once I step out to train station in suburbs there is no way to get...

Wanting to visit family in UK while on probation [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have recently have gotten in trouble with the law but nothing severe. I was hoping to travel to England to visit my sister in college. My court case in a week. My soon to be PO told me to research the boarder regulations. I will only be gone for 5-6 days. I thought though that the PO should...

I have a 12 yr. Old spoiled cousin, but I want to visit family there too [ 2 Answers ]

Before I say anything more- I'm apologizing in advance for the longness of this: My cousin is 12 years old and she's a spoiled brat to the Nth degree. The best way I can describe how much is by starting at the beginning: When she was 2-3 yrs. Old, (I'm 8 yrs. Older than her) she was already...

View more questions Search