Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nazim503 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2009, 10:00 PM
    While installing windows xp My key board f8 key not working to accept the agreement
    While installing windows xp My key board f8 key not working to accept the agreement abd I don't have other key board any other solutions
    Shelesh Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Feb 23, 2009, 09:13 AM

Repair your keyboard or buy another one. I can't find another way.. Or you can borrow it... I don't think there is another way.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 23, 2009, 09:26 AM
    Is it a USB keyboard as it sounds like the drivers may not of loaded correctly during the build process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Installing Windows XP from MS-DOS... [ 9 Answers ]

Im trying to install XP, this PC is totally DOS no any windows installed so no shortcut installation to make... Here: Everything are all set partition and HD formated... A:\>smartdrv (enter) A:\>e: (enter) E:\>cd I386 (enter) E:\I386>winnt (enter) Then when the windows files is...

Installing fiberglass duct board? [ 2 Answers ]

I have about 36" of metal air duct missing in my basement. There's metal air duct coming from the supply then a missing section, then a 45 degree elbow and a metal run going up to a room. I have a few questions about replacing it. 1.) Can I use fiberglass duct board to replace it? Is it OK to...

Installing windows [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody My question is about installing windows. So far I did that but only on a laptop ( my own). What I want to know if there is a difference in installing windows on a PC regarding the drivers for peripherals and things like sound, graphics etc... because the PC is made of pieces and I...

Installing Windows xp [ 2 Answers ]

If someone installed xp that belongs to someone else could they still get updates? Should it be registered in the owner's name? How should that be handled? Is it OK to register it twice under one name? Will it still work? Thanks.

View more questions Search