Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gizzmiester Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2006, 12:17 PM
    Pre-existing condition
    My husband was laid off his job in Feb. 2006. His insurance continued through the end of Feb. and then I added him to my insurance as of March 1st 2006. His doctor scheduled an endoscopie. It was done in May(under MY insurance). Because he had talked with his doctor about acid reflux in Jan. and Feb. (under HIS old insurance) my insurance if denying the procedure stating pre-existing condition. There was NO break in coverage. Can My insurance do this.
    I would appreciate any help.
    Thank you,
    gizzmiester
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 20, 2006, 10:23 AM
    ? No break in coverage, yes he went from his insurance to your insurance. The day he started your insurance it was a new policy for him, and he has to meet all of their requirements.

You need to read the exact policy you have as to what the policy says.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane Air Condition circuit breakers trips [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Trane Air Condition that refuses to run more that 10 minutes without tripping the circuit breaker when tempertures are below 32 degs. I read that at low tempertures, more features are needed to keep the heat up. Operation of these features seems to overload the circuit. There must be a...

Scalp Condition: What is it? [ 2 Answers ]

I have flaky, dandruff-like skin and I've always assumed it was just dandruff. The past few months, however, it seemed like more than just dandruff. I have researched it, and cannot find exactly what it might be. My scalp is very oily and I have oily skin. I get patches on my scalp that are very...

Air condition [ 3 Answers ]

OK I live in a mobile home in Oklahoma its been 100 pluse here last couple weeks and I noticed the other day my unit way making a scretching sound everyonece in a while then today it was a long scretching that didn't stop so I felt the air vent and it was blowing hot air so turned the unit off......

Is my window ac is going to work in this condition? [ 4 Answers ]

I live on the fifth floor of an apartment.I want to install a window ac(0.8 ton) in my bedroom(11"x10") .For installation of an AC,our builder has provided an opening in the wall.My problem is that ,the guy leaving next to me (on fifth floor) has installed AC and exhaust of his AC directly faces to...

Air condition will not shut off [ 3 Answers ]

My thermostat has seemed as if it was showing the wrong temps . Now the air blowing out doesn't feel as cold as it was. When I switch to off it blows warm air. I can only shut if off through circuit breaker and that feels warm to the touch. The fan is in the auto mode. I live in a mobil home in...

View more questions Search