Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glamorous42410 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 06:22 PM
    Keynote speaker
    I love giving speaches and aspire to become a keynote speaker. How would you get a job giving keynote speaches? Where do you even begin to search for jobs as a keynote speaker?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2009, 11:24 PM

Hi, glamorous42410!

Depending on that about which you have the most knowledge and experience, you could advertise that you're available to certain types of groups that you're willing and available to give speeches to them. This can be done by sending out a letter with an advertising flyer listing your skills and qualifications for why you would be good at giving speeches on certain subjects. You can also advertise by word of mouth and/or on the Internet or in other forms of media.

For instance, one of the things that I do from time to time is that I give lecture/demonstrations on various types of music. Sometimes I use a piano and/or a harpsichord that I own.

Below, are some definitions as to what a keynote speaker is. They are taken from the following site.

Keynote Speaker Definition-Long

The dictionary definition is:

•Keynote Speaker - One who delivers keynote speeches.
    •Keynote Speaker - Someone who gives a speech on an important topic.
    •Keynote Speaker - One who delivers speeches for a livelihood on important topics or subjects.
    •Keynote Speaker – A public speaker.
    •Keynote Speaker - A skilled practitioner at delivering speeches on critical topics.
    •Keynote Speaker - One who gives keynote speeches as a profession.
    •Keynote Speaker – A speaker who addresses a principal theme.
    •Keynote Speaker - A highly skilled public speaker.
    •Keynote Speaker - A person whose career is speaking to groups of people on important topical subjects.
    •Keynote Speaker – One who delivers a public speech on a central idea for compensation.
    •Keynote Speaker - An important speaker at a formal meeting
    Hopefully, others will be along with some additional ideas for you.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5.1 speaker installation [ 7 Answers ]

recently, I brought logitech X 530 5.1 speakers and a SIIG soundwave 5.1 PCI sound card but for some reason when I put them together and install the softwave it come with the sound card. It didn't work. There is NO SOUND at all.

Speaker cable [ 6 Answers ]

Can any aduio guru's recommend a speaker cable that can be ran through a wall, and ran outdoors? (Commercial building) Obviously I'm no audio tech! :D

I'm having speaker issues! [ 6 Answers ]

OK so, I was using headphones as speakers for my PC. I got new desktop speakers tonight, and hooked them up and everything. The only problem I'm having is that the speakers are VERY low! I've checked everything I could volume wise, and I even tried changing my default device for sound. I even...

Speaker mesh cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

Not only car speakers, but speakers in general. What do you use To clean the mesh? Dirt accumulates in the small holes.

Speaker Static [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if any of you knew how get rid of speaker static that happens every time I play a PC game or a sound file --but it's not coming from the speakers themselves. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search