Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Niseguy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 02:37 PM
    Looking for some opinions
    Okays I have this "best freind" a girl, she's from brasil we have only been friends for a month ( she's only been here for a month ) she calls me best friends and when I first met her there was a connection instant talking, getting to know each other, hanging out and there still is. I help her with guys but they never seem to work out for her, but I try to help her anyway because well I feel a lot for this girl haha so I'm not sure what to really do I know just about everything about her... but I don't know if I should just go for it and tell her how I really feel or just wait a bit and see what happens
    heartbroke Posts: 163, Reputation: 24

Feb 22, 2009, 02:55 PM

Confront her with your feelings, see if she feels the same way. Only she can tell you how she feels. This might take her by surprise as you have "helped her with other guys". So go easy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2009, 08:17 AM

Its only been a month, so sorry I doubt you know everything about her. See if she hangs out with you first and if you have fun with dating for a few months then see what happens.

Too much, to fast, crash and burn. In other words go slow and do not push her away by overwhelming her.

Only a month?? Way to soon.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2009, 08:34 AM

Enjoy this time getting to know her, don't immediately look for the relationship aspect, the best relationships are built through friendship, which you are starting at right now.
    Niseguy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 08:54 PM
    Haha I hang out with her everyday, but yes I understand what you mean and thanks I'll just keep doing what I'm doing
    heartbroke Posts: 163, Reputation: 24

Mar 17, 2009, 12:38 AM

So what happen?
    happy.face Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 02:13 PM

I am Brazilian too. From your culture guys got to have initiative on kissing a girl or asking a girl out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Just want some opinions. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a beautiful 5 month old son, he has been so easy to care for, sleeps 12 hours a night since he was three weeks old, and I LOVE being a mom. I left my job as an RN to stay at home with my little man. Anyway, I just wanted some opinions: When is a good time to have a second child? We want to...

I'm still not for sure yet but I'm in need of opinions. [ 17 Answers ]

Its been about 10 days now and I still have no signs of my period, Im still getting cramps and there getting more severe... but no bleeding. The bloating is kicking in latly as well and I'm beginning to get dizzie spells and slight nausea , I still haven't tested to see yet because of $$ issues,so...

Need opinions! [ 5 Answers ]

Actually I don't know any of you , but stumbled across this site when I was reasearching having multiple cats. I am 21 years old and I live in a two bedroom apartement with my boyfriend . I grew up with animals , my father worked for the humane society and always felt the need to help as many as I...

Need some of your opinions! [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been seeing this girl... It started inocent enough and moved quickly to sexual. We were very cuddly and the sexual part was fantastic. She did tell me right from the start that she had just gotten out of a messy relationship with a guy that she moved across the country to be with. Now...

View more questions Search