Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dalares Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 01:51 PM
    Online sales?
    I own a small business which got bigger and few months ago I got incorporated (Canada).

It's time to move onto WWW and start selling online so I'm wondering what options do I have as far as processing credit card payments OTHER than opening own merchant account?

Which companies would allow me to register with them as a corporation?

I already have a merchant account for POS but it's with a small credit union which would charge me a lot for online sales so I'd rather use a third party.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 22, 2009, 01:53 PM
    Have you thought about offering one of the many online payment schemes, like Paypal, Google checkout, etc.
    They simply integrate into your existing site.
    Dalares Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 01:58 PM
    I don't really like PayPal (had issues with them, personally) but I will look into Google checkout.

My main goal is to find a third party (such as Google checkout) allowing corporate registration and without huge fees.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 22, 2009, 02:08 PM
    I understand what you are saying there.
    Google checkout has an exception of your use of Adwords, their own advertising program.

Another service that is well used is Nochex: Nochex Merchant Accounts: Credit and Debit Card Processing Online

Now they do offer merchant accounts for online activity.

There's others of course: related:www.nochex.com/ - Google Search

It's really a case of doing some digging and seeing what would suit you best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High Pressure Sales with Private Sales Clubs [ 4 Answers ]

To Whom: Is it legal in the state of Rhode Island/Connecticut for a private sales club (Direct Buy) to force a prospective member to join immediately after a forced one hour sales pitch? Direct Buy instructs their prospective customers that if they don't apply for membership immediately they...

Online sales tracking [ 1 Answers ]

I own a website that does e-commerce. On my site, I allow other websites to place banner adds. If someone leaves my site and hops onto another site and then purchases merchandise (as the result of first visiting my site), how can I track the sales for my commission portion? I thought there was a...

Where can I find laminate sales online [ 3 Answers ]

I have this wonderful wooden bedroom chest which needs a laminate sheet on the top. I went to Home Depo and they told me they can only sell me something of their standard sizes and I would do the cutting myself. I would like to buy a laminate sheet that is already cut (once I provide the required...

View more questions Search