Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sajjw Posts: 117, Reputation: 9

Feb 22, 2009, 11:43 AM
    Short leads
    What are those things called that you attach to your dogs collar when he is offlead in the theory that the weight of it makes the dog think he has his lead on. They are like little short leads. I'm sure I've seen them somewhere.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 22, 2009, 02:20 PM

Sorry, I've never heard of them. Hopefully someone else will come along with a suggestion.

I did some research but couldn't find anything like you described.

Good luck.
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2009, 06:29 PM

I know what you're talking about; they don't have handles at the end like regular leashes do, and they're shorter to avoid problems with the line getting caught on things. The name is just on the tip of my tongue...

How about asking your local pet supply store if they carry them or perhaps if they can have one special ordered for you? If you call them and they tell you what they're called, you could also find them online.
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Feb 22, 2009, 07:17 PM

They are sometimes called traffic leads. or short pull tab leashs. Used for obedience and obstacle training. You can find them at many pet stores. Check also for store that handle hunting equipment. Or cut an old leash down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

House painting leads [ 8 Answers ]

I am starting a painting business and want to know the best way to find leads

I hate how fat I am and it leads me to do bad stuff. [ 29 Answers ]

I'm a 17 year old female and have issues about my weight.im 5'8 and a GROSS 145 lbs (im going to be 115 one day=]) it started over two years ago when I started to diet because my parents would criticize me about my weight (ive probably tried over 20 different kinds since then) and I try to control...

IPO leads [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a good resource for IPO alerts? I have found a company that I'm very interested in, and I don't want to miss the IPO, not even by a day.

Some VERY short books and short films inspired by our times [ 1 Answers ]

Some more very short books AND their accompanying movie adaptations 1) The complete Iraqi WMD photo album by Donald Rumsfeld Original title: "Don't look at me! I thought WMD's were a deli sandwich!" a great short film as well: YouTube - RUMSFELD'S BEST

Janitorial Business Leads [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any companies located in Los Angeles or on the Web that set-up leads or potential customers that are looking for janitorial services?

View more questions Search