Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sammi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2006, 12:24 AM
    Blood During Sex?
    Ok I had my period about a week ago, and every time I have sex there is a light watery pink discharge afterwards as well as all over the sheets. At first I thought it may just be leftover from my period because it was the day after I had finished, but as the week went on it continued and now I'm sort of worried. Its happened the past few times now and I don't know what it is... Does anyone know what this is or have had the same problem?
    visha54 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2006, 11:56 PM
    It could be that you have a polop on your cervix. You should go to your doctor and have it checked out. They are completely harmless and can be removed in the office by the doctor.
    Sammi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 02:42 AM
    OK well thanks for the help... I actually posted this a while ago but the blood is gone now... I don't know what it was but I'm sure that when I go to my doctor for a check up she can check it out for me. BUt thanks for the help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood Donation [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know if every pint of blood is tested when you donate blood. Thanks

What are "Gator Pit Bull Bloodline" dogs? Please explain bloodlines [ 15 Answers ]

My dog is a pure pitbull but people tell me he is a gator line dog > and I don't know what that means do you know where I can find information and pictures of "gator bloodline pitbulls ? Cause I really want to get well informed about this I don't know what it means and I don't want to be ignorant...

Neg blood tests [ 10 Answers ]

I just thought I would share this information that was shared with me... lol... it's funny how we think that blood tests are the end all for knowing if your pregnant or not. This is another site that has a message board and it is to this board that the like goes too... I hope everyone finds it as...

Blood types? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend really wants to have a baby. Well, not at the moment, but she wants to be ABLE to have a baby. She read somewhere that people with Type O blood can NOT reproduce unless their partner has a negative blood type. Now, I'm having a hard time understanding this because apperently O blood...

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

View more questions Search