Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spider-Man Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 07:20 AM
    What is wrong with me am I mad
    A few years ago I sent this message down below

I have had a headache for the past 4 weeks I went to see my doctor said it's a typical teen headache and after one more week I got really concered as it started to get worser and worse so I decided I would ask for a ct scan Im 15 years of age by the way and my mom thinks I'm being stupid I had to go to the doctors the first time on my own. So after the 5 weeks I wrote to the doctor asking for a ct scan to be arranged he said I can't do that as I don't thinks its needed but when did he become an expert as a neruologoist what should I do next as it continues to get worse

Now I am 18 I get these headaches again something is growing I have a lump in my head then I have vision trouble weakness in hands however when I don't think about this there's nothing there but when I do I freak out

Last year I thought I had testicular cancer and went to the doctors convinced I had it even when he told me I didn't have it I was still stressed I'm terrified of dying but when I go to the doctors now he looks at me and its like he's thinking you again god help us

He's referred me to a nurologist but that's 6 weeks again what am I doing to I'm just so scared of dying I've already planned my own funeral and go to bed scared as I think I'm not going to wait up has anyone else ever had any of these problems sometimes I think I just want to die now and so I'm going to kill myself but never do as I no that's the coward way out of things and wouldn't help me as they might not be anything wrong
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2009, 05:55 PM

Don't kill yourself get help
    Spider-Man Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 05:55 AM

Don't worry I won't I'm going to ask the doctor for a ct scan but in the uk there's a 6 week waiting list but I will wait

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

What is wrong with me? [ 7 Answers ]

It has been 5 months since my ex broke up with me and I have been in NC since then except for 2 days. I go to parties, hang out with friends and joined a gym but I still feel as miserable as the day she dumped me.She seemed to have moved on but why can't I ?

Is this wrong? [ 6 Answers ]

There is this guy I've known since May and we have been messing around for about two months now. Well he really likes me, but I'm not feeling him like that, but we would just make out all the time. But recently, I met this guy who I really like and he likes me too and we both can see ourselves as...

Oh my god,am I wrong [ 3 Answers ]

I fall in love to a coworker that already have boyfriend.initially I think we can be just friend but after our relation grow and we become closer I feel I fall in love with her.I really cannot control myself and told her about my feel.she said she feel that from early.of because I receive the...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search