Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suvina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 02:02 AM
    In need of a bursary to study Forensic Science next year
    :)Hey guys. I'm new here and I have a very important question which I hope you can help me with. I dearly want to study Forensic Science next year but I don't know where to and I'm not sure if I'll have the financial aids needed. I would like to know where I can apply for a bursary to study this. It's my passion to study this. Please can you help.:)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2009, 08:15 AM

First of course what country do you live in.
    And if in the US remember that real Forensic Science will have little comparison to the extreme CSI shows you may see on TV. The people in the lab don't go running around the streets chasing people with guns.

But in the US there are dozens of great colleges that offer programs, TN and MO have two good programs but I am sure there are many more.
    I just did study at those two.

And often you can do the first year or two at a Jr College getting required classes and general science classes out of the way.

The college should have a finicial aid department that will help
    abbeyroad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 08:02 AM
    Hi
    If you got the naswers you needed, please let me know. We have a friend from Afirca who is passionate about going into forensic sciense, but comes from a poor family. We are very keen to try and help him with a UK bursary.
    Regards
    John

Replying e-mail: [email protected]

Jan 31, 2011, 08:04 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Hi
    My friend is from Kenya wanting to study with a bursary in either UK or US.
    Regards
    Joh

Jan 31, 2011, 08:12 AM
    Hi
    My friend is from Kenya wanting to study with a bursary in either UK or US.
    Regards
    John
    matshepo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2013, 06:44 AM
    Hi

I am a student at university of south africa.I would like to apply for a bursary for forensic pathology,please help me with the bursary applications because I hardly find them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forensic Science [ 1 Answers ]

How is animal blood different from human blood?

Forensic science [ 4 Answers ]

I am a writer of crime fiction: at the beginning of my story, a young woman is raped and held down by another. Her partner comes home and is attacked (knocked unconscious). One of the attackers then slit's her throat. Her partner is charged with her rape and murder. He escapes at his first court...

Study Forensic Science? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to be a Crime Scene Examiner , I´m wondering what I need to study exactly because I am a bit lost.. yeah Forensic Science , but I need more degrees on something else? I´m getting into my last year of High School. Also is there any good University in Texas or Canada? Thanks. :confused:

Forensic Science [ 2 Answers ]

"Forensic scientists can measure the muzzle velocity of a gun by firing a bullet horizontally into a large hanging block that absorbs the bllet and swings upward. The measured maximum angle of swing can be used to calculate the speed of the bullet. In one such test, a rifle fired a 4.20g (.0042kg)...

Forensic science [ 2 Answers ]

Can you start a fire with table salt and water

View more questions Search