Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigmangarciad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 11:19 PM
    The Shield anti virus
    Is The Shield a good anti virus?
    Peanuts825 Posts: 27, Reputation: -2

Feb 22, 2009, 01:31 AM

Whatever you do.. don't get McAfee.. I downloaded that and it screwed my puter up big time.. it slowed it down so bad that it would take 10 minutes or longer for a page to load.. or it would freeze up, I had to keep rebootin... So I bought Norton.. it's a good one... go for it.
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 03:48 AM

Shield is know as a combined internet security shield but it can't stands it's own. It is a name part of anti virus. Now you can ask you question about anti virus.
    AskME4 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2012, 06:51 AM
    Be carefully, there are a lot of malware named as My Security Shield, Security Shield and so on. Try to find more info, before installing it. Like I always say: USE GOOGLE! And pay attention at screen-shots of these rogue application which I mentioned!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which anti-virus [ 5 Answers ]

Windows 2003 server doesn't support kaspersky,which anti-virus is best for 2003 server?

Anti virus [ 2 Answers ]

Lately when turnning the computer on EZtrust anti virus icon at the bottom throws up a flag saying the anti virus may not be up to date. I can't figure out how to update it. Should I just get another program or will that cause a conflct by having two anti virus programs. I have a powerSpec computer...

What's the best Anti Spyware and the best Anti Virus? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious as to what works best for you? Take care, Happy Holidays to you and yours

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

View more questions Search