Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fabby2128 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 11:13 PM
    Background in Dreamweaver.
    Hi!

I did a background on illustrator ans can not put it as a background on my page on dreamwaver...
    The background is saved as jpeg
    Help
    Thanks
    Fabby
    wadeofalltrades Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2009, 06:58 PM
    I will copy and paste code that you can look at to understand for yourself. First make an image folder and place your jpg image their. Then using div tags place the image a background like so...

<div style="background-image:url(images/something.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; width:300px; height:200px; background-color:#CCCCFF">

Good luck with this!

</div>

Once you copy and paste this to your page you will see the image. But look to see the SIZE of the image and make the div width and height to that images size otherwise it will not display the entire image.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How To Add Text Background In Dreamweaver? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I created a website which has a very colourful background image so when I put text on it you cannot read the text properly. I used to use a program called Namo Web Builder and in this there was a function which put a background around the text you was typing. Check out...

Dreamweaver cs3 on mac won't run [ 1 Answers ]

Just downloaded dreamweaver cs 3 to a mac - it installs fine but can't seem to run it - no error messages or similar just won't run - thanks in advance

Dreamweaver or Frontpage? [ 6 Answers ]

What do u guys think: Dreamweaver or Frontpage? Lets say for a novice. If u were to rate them out of 5??

Layers in Dreamweaver 8 [ 1 Answers ]

How do you copy layers in Dreamweaver 8?

View more questions Search