Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovingod Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 05:49 PM
    Flashes and Weird Experience (0.01% chance of being a dream)
    Hi,

I would like to desmonstrate one of the many unexplained things that happened in our previous house. We had just moved into our previous home and after months we have all except from my father felt uneasy when we were in the house. I personally felt as if something didn't want me in the house or somebody was following me wherever I went. Sometimes I thought that it was just my mind playing tricks on me even though my brother and my mother was experiencing the same thing and my father wouldn't even bother talking about these things because he doesn't believe in paranormal.

After a year, I was alone in the house, it was around 10pm and my family were about to come home. I was watching TV and suddenly I felt as if someone was watching me instantly. It just hit me and I started to get scared. About 30 seconds past or not, I saw a bright flash just in the middle of the room, it was more like coming from the ceiling. I found it really really weird and scary because we didn't even have a Digital Camera at that time, never mind a Digital Camera, we didn't even have a normal Camera (cam corder etc.). Anyway, My parents came home and I didn't tell them what happened, I decided to go to bed and relax a bit, fall asleep to get it over with.

About Two days later, In the same living room, my mum, my dad and myself were sitting chatting, having a laugh and at the same time the radio was on. All of a sudden same flash have appeared in the day light but twice. It was a sunny day and you may think that it could have been a car reflection through the windows. I can guarantee that there were no cars passing at the time and weirdly enough it was the same flash that I have saw with naked eye two previous nights ago. So, when it happened all three of us looked at the direction where the bright flash have appeared and my dad asked what that was and I didn't really have an answer to his question. So I'am guessing he didn't have any answer either, that means that he didn't know what it was either.

The same night, I went to bed at night. I had an experience which I cannot forget at all and even at this current time, typing it out gives me goose bumps. You should read this bit really CAREFULLY because this is one of the most important things that has happened to me and I want to know what it was if anyone else had an experience as similar to this as well as the flashes.

I woke up in the middle of the night, probably around 4 or 5am. My vision was only a little bit blurry and a bit darker than usual vision. I walked downstairs towards the kitchen and I had the same uneasy feeling that I mentioned above but stronger. So, I went to kitchen to get some drink, I was really really thirsty at least that's how I felt. When I was at the sink getting some water to drink, It came to my attention that there is someone (a dark figure) sitting on the fridge, which we put it into the living room because of the lack of room in the kitchen. When I went to living room there was nothing there and when I got back in the kitchen, I could still see the figure sitting on the fridge but this time it was leaning forward showing its face. I felt scared, and checked up on my father who was sleeping on the couch that night. When I was about to climb the stairs, I suddenly had no energy, I barely climbed the stairs with the force of my arms and I couldn't speak at all to call out for help. I made it to my bed by my own force and I was on the floor. I was about to grab my quilt to get on the bed, I jumped and woke up! I can assure you that what I had experienced wasn't a dream. I know what dream feels like and It certainly physical experience because when I jumped and woke up in the bed, my mum was just next to me praying because she had mentioned that I was trying to speak so she tried to wake me up for minutes but I didn't wake up even though she had shaking my body, still I showed no response to it. When I think about this, it just eats me alive inside. I really felt like telling my story and possibly get an answer. I firmly believe, almost 100% that what I had experienced wasn't natural but paranormal.

Thank you for your time.:)

Ozzy Jenkins
    lovingod Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 05:56 PM

Correction* It certainly WASN'T a physical experience*

I also forgot to mention few other people including my brother had seen the flashes in different rooms within the house, at nights or in the morning, didn't matter.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 21, 2009, 10:03 PM

Our universe is a big place. There are all kinds of unusual things to discover, and it is entirely plausible that what you experienced falls into the realm of things that have not yet been categorized by science. Although I'd add to that that quantum physics is exploring the edges of space and time and dimension in ways that sound more and more like what people have traditionally called paranormal.

There are a lot of people out there who have had weird experiences. For some of us, there just isn't any rational way to explain it all in terms of what Western Civilization considers to be mundane reality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MY EXTREMELY vividly WEIRD DREAM! Intreprete them if you can. [ 1 Answers ]

Let me introduce this dream to you this way. Monday, June 9, 2008 Dream Dream Tuesday 2008-6-10 at Bangkok, Thailand. According to the dream interpretation of websites from Mother in Law Dream Meaning | Mother in Law Dream Interpretation Mother-in-law

I had a weird dream [ 4 Answers ]

I had a dream of an ring that was on my finger it was broken, but at the end of the dream the ring was OK. Anybody know what that could mean.. Thank you

Weird Dream about a wedding dress [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I dreamt of a woman in a wedding dress I don't even know. I saw the dress clearly and it was beautiful and the woman was beautiful and then I fell down the stairs and I didn't hurt myself, I got right up. I remember I was mad that this guy I had a couple dates with, nothing serious, saw me...

I Had a Weird Dream [ 32 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I had a very weird dream lastnite, that I was in the car with my mum, and we were in Ireland!(We're from Mexico city), and that we were around the corner of my ex bf's! so mum told me to go and say hi to his house, I went out of the car and started walking in his direction, and while I...

I had a weird dream. (can I get an interpretation). [ 3 Answers ]

All right here is what happens. I had a dream where I impregnated a girl who I graduated high school with. What happens is I hear she is in the hospital, and she tells me there that we have a kid. Anyhow, I reacted in the best possible light to the news. I became estatic and started parading my...

View more questions Search