Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bk39 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 04:08 PM
    Can't get Internet Hearts with Vista
    Is internet hearts not available with Vistsa as it was with XP?
    I can get the generic issue of hearts but not the internet version.
    I liked playing online and hope it is available with Vistas.
    Do you know?
    Thanks.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2009, 08:15 PM

Hearts come installed with all vista versions

Using windows explorer
    -Go to C:\windows folder and C:\windows\system32 folder
    And look for hearts.exe

If not there, Do a Search for Hearts
    -Go to Start, settings and Search and search for hearts to see if anything comes up

Here is a link for hearts (non MS)
    100% Free Hearts Card Game for Windows - Embrace the Queen and Shoot the Moon! Discover a new set of friends with an exciting game of Championship Hearts!.
    Peanuts825 Posts: 27, Reputation: -2

Feb 22, 2009, 01:51 AM

It's in vista, that's what I have, just hit start, programs, games and there it is

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet in win.vista?can't deal with it [ 4 Answers ]

Hi can you help me I have win. vista,when I download anything the computer shut down I download only songs,but I can't download any program or games... so I don't know what to do..? :confused:

Can I Install OE6 in Vista without interfering with Internet Explorer? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I install Outlook Express 6 in Windows Vista without interfering with Internet Explorer which is already working well? The download site takes me to a file called "ie6setupOE.exe . Will this overwrite the existing OE or just add OE6? As I said I do not want to interfere with IE. IanMus

If its in your hearts [ 46 Answers ]

To help this family Help-a-mother: keep a family together - Online Petition It would be good of all you fine folks -- now its time for me to crawl back under my rock -- peace to all --theSavage

Our Hearts Go Out To You [ 8 Answers ]

I just wanted to express how my heart aches for the staff, students and community of Virginia Tech. The recent events were horrific and unimaginable. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Two Hearts [ 1 Answers ]

I was looking for a song ''I can see me being with you for the rest of my life... '' It is by Zona Jones "Two Hearts" Thanks.

View more questions Search