Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nina18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 04:05 PM
    Morning after pill/brown discharge
    Hi, I had unprotected sex exactly a week ago and took the morning after pill 40hours after, so about 5 days ago and now I am experiencing brown discharge and period pains, I don't have tender breasts though. Also I am sceptical whether I was fertile at the time of the sex because I came off my period just a week before.

What's this brown discharge? Am I pregnant?
    Please help I am so nervous

Thank you x
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 21, 2009, 04:57 PM

It is very possible merely a effect of the pill. But then the pill is not 100 percent effective either.

When in doubt a visit to your doctor is never a bad idea
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2009, 11:52 PM

Hi, nina18!

At the bottom of this page you'll find links to questions that have been similar to yours. You might want to click on them to see what some of the answers have been.

Thanks!
    Peanuts825 Posts: 27, Reputation: -2

Feb 22, 2009, 12:58 AM

UGHHHHHHHH... what's with the unprotected sex?? AIDS AIDS AIDS.. think people, THINK!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown(old blood) vaginal discharge - chlamydia?other illness?normal after pill? [ 5 Answers ]

First of all thank you so much for this site.Really, I need help. I am almost 18years old and have been sexually active with my boyfriend(18years old) for about 6months now(he is the first guy I have ever had any tipe of sexual relations with). We always used a condom but one time the condom...

Brown discharge 1 week before period after using morning after pill [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could answer my question: I had sex 3 days after my period finished, and we ran into an accident so I had to take the morning after pill. I am due for my period in one week and today I have a dark brown discharge. I have no stomach pains/cramps or anything, no...

Brown discharge on pill [ 1 Answers ]

I started the pill(yaz) on a Sunday, which was also the first day of my period. My periods normally last about 5 days, which this one kind of did, but it has been almost four extra days and I am still having brown discharge! It is somewhat light, but very annoying. Does anyone know if this is...

Brown discharge and not on pill. [ 2 Answers ]

I am 25 and had a couple little brown mucas spots on the tissue when I wipe. I am not on birth control, and am married. My period doesn't start for about 7 days still. My stomach is hard and just got bigger within the past week. I feel sick to my stomach. Could I be pregnant or is something else?

After morning pill / brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm really worried as last week on Saturday 14th I had sex when the condom broke we didn't realise until aftwerwards and I took the morning after pill within 24 hours. Everything has been okay until today when I've found thick brown discharge in my underwear, there was a considerable amount. I...

View more questions Search