Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 18, 2006, 05:30 PM
    Boys
    Thought I pass this on from my daughter...............
    You find out interesting things when you have sons, like:

1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.

2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.

3.) A 3-year old Boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.

4.) If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound Boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.

5.) You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.

6.) The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.

7.) When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh", it's already too late.

8.) Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.

9.) A six-year old Boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old Man says they can only do it in the movies.

10.) Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4 year old Boy.

11.) Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.

12.) Super glue is forever.

13.) No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.

14.) Pool filters do not like Jell-O.

15.) VCR's do not eject "PB & J" sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.

16.) Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

17.) Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.

18.) You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.

19.) Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.

20.) The fire department in Dallas, TX has a 5-minute response time.

21.) The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.

22.) It will, however, make cats dizzy.

23.) Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.

24.) 80% of Women will pass this on to almost all of their friends, with or without kids.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 18, 2006, 05:51 PM
    Johnny resembles that!!

I can relate!!
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Aug 18, 2006, 06:08 PM
    UH OH!. number 13 and 14!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 18, 2006, 07:23 PM
    No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.
    That doesn't stop us from trying!!!!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 18, 2006, 07:31 PM
    Well, we're not trying to walk on water,

We're trying to walk on JELL-O!!

Duh!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2006, 08:17 PM
    You missed one of the best ones in this series!!

Right before the last comment, 80% of women will pass this on, it is supposed to say something like 80% of men will immediately try the brake fluid thing after reading this post...

I loved that one. It was true. I wanted to go do it right away, and I'm a chemist. I should know better.
    kymwm Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2006, 09:06 PM
    I have a 7yr. Old boy. He loves to make "experiments"! Boys! This list reads like his "things to do today" list! LOL! He loves to do the vinegar/baking soda thing. 3 weeks ago, he used a gallon of vinegar & a 4lb. Bag of baking soda in the "baby" pool in the back yard. ( yes, it was cool, but now I'm out of both & have to go shopping again)
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Jun 7, 2007, 11:57 PM
    YOUR RAD, I'M RAD, LET'S HUG!
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2007, 12:15 AM
    You can walk on water if you put enough instant custard in it though,

See Non-newtonian fluid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boys names. [ 48 Answers ]

I have already picked the most perfect girls name for my baby (if it happens to be a girl) - however I am having a hard time trying to find boys names I like. I want unusual, uncommon boys names. Any ideas??

I Hate Boys [ 7 Answers ]

Don`t u just hate it when guys are so confused? Well I just recently broke up with my boyfriend. We`ve been going out since July so that`s about 6 months really. In the beginning it is always fine, everything is great and you think he`s "the one". But then all we did was fight and fight because...

Incredible boys [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 6 and he is giving me a hard time listening. I have been trying to give him more attention since our 5 month old arrived but its just inpossible to find the time to make every one happy. When I ask him a simple task like to eat his lunch or change his clothes (when dirty) he just...

Stuk between boys [ 1 Answers ]

OK I am almost fifteen but according to my parents they won't let me date until I am 16 but ia m but now that I am with this guy his cuzin likes me and this guy I have liked since like ever likes me and now I have no idea what to do I mean I like all of them and I don't want to choose because it is...

Boys Are So Confusing And Annoying! [ 4 Answers ]

I went to a concert and met this really cute, flirtatous, sweet guy... or so I thought. Later on when we were about to go our separate ways, he gave me his number, then we kissed and hugged goodbye . So a few days later I finally worked up the nerve to call him. He didn't answer, but called me back...

View more questions Search