Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slboudreau Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 05:59 AM
    Late 90's reality TV show
    This has been bothering me for a while,I used to watch this late night reality TV show,I thought it was called "weekender" but can't find it on the internet anywhere. It was about 20 something guys and girls being picked to travel all over the world and party all weekend. Anyone see this before? Please help! Also this may be a british show.

Stacey
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Feb 21, 2009, 10:17 PM
    This sounds like the TV series called "Wild On" which went all over
    The world to party with 20-something young adults. It was hosted
    By Jules Asner, Brooke Burke and others. Just in case that's it,
    Here's a link:

Wild On... [TV Series] (1999) - Synopsis - MSN Movies
    slboudreau Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 07:18 AM
    The show I'm trying to remember was not called "wild on". It was hosted by anyone,I do remember there were about 6 people per show that were to meet at a rented apartment (for just that weekend).I remember one episode was in Australia,one was in Paris,and there were maybe 5 other episodes.I also remember most of the 6 people were the same returning with maybe 1-2 newbies. They would meet at the apartment and find out who was all showing up until the last person arrived then they would all get ready and together go out and party all weekend. This show was almost like The real world but only for a weekend and all they did was drink and party... any other suggestions??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's TV Show [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this show it's live action. This guy was adopted and taught martial arts he was sort of a crime fighter. He had a companion it was some girl. If anybody has an idea please let me know.

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

A late 90's TV show. Can't remember the name of it. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a TV show that had aload of young people trying to survive in a mall and there is total chaos outside gangs everywhere. I think it was out in the late 90's.

Late 90's sci-fi show [ 1 Answers ]

Help! Does anyone remember a late 90's TV show about a group of people who were centered in an old castle-looking place. The head of their "group" was a handsome actor, possibly with a British Isles accent. It showed in New England, I think maybe on the Fox network, late Saturday afternoons or...

Tv Show between the late 80's and early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out the TV show that aired mid afternoon in the mid 80's to early 90's. It w as about a girl who lived on earth but she talked to her dad who was in outer space. She talked to him through a rock.. it came on right before small wonder.

View more questions Search