Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abcxyz102648 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 08:47 PM
    Detective serial circa 1990s
    There used to be a detective serial that featured a large Englishman with a younger side kick who both helped solve murder cases. The serial was unique in that the men wore very colorful... mostly yellow and ultramarine blue suits. The met in the older man's den--it was more of an intellectual show, very proper and reminiscent of the 1940s, except for the color palette used in filming--very rich and colorful. I want to know the name of the show. Thanks
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Feb 21, 2009, 02:06 PM
    If this was a British TV show, perhaps the link below, "Classic Telly: Your Tributes to Great TV Shows" under the category "detective," may be of some help:

Classic Television Genre: Detective
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2009, 11:53 AM

Sounds kind of like Nero Wolfe, except that was American.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Detective tactics [ 5 Answers ]

If I am on probation and a detective investigating a case involving my cousin not me asks me my cousins last name do I have to tell him

Old detective show. [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me who played coleshack?he was a cop.. thank you.

Playing detective [ 11 Answers ]

How do know a man in enjoying sex with me? A basic question yeah, but I really need to know.

Detective Jabasco [ 2 Answers ]

If you are a fan of ska music then help my friends, Detective Jabsco out by going to this site and voting for them: http://www.skasummit.com/isc/band_info.php?id=13 Thanks a whole lot. :D

View more questions Search