Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siudave Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2003, 10:30 AM
    Manual Gear
    I am looking for someone who teach the Manual gear.. or anyone have a speaial ways to learn it, please also leave me message, thks.
    chabat Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2003, 02:50 PM
    Manual Gear
    :-/ Are you talking about driving a stick or working on manual transmissions?
    siudave Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2003, 10:18 AM
    Manual Gear
    Working on manual transmission
    thepesterman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 04:03 AM
    Its not that hard, just lift the clutch up (while the car is in gear) when the car starts moving a little bit press on the accelerator to increase your speed. If you are on hill, do this but slowly release the handbrake as well. To change gear push the clutch in while lifting off the accelerator and move the gear lever to the desired position

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hyundai Elantra slipping out of gear [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We have a 2001 Hyundai elentra, manual transmission, 70k miles and are very conservative drivers, i.e. we don't ride the clutch. Lately, during cold mornings only, 5th gear and 3rd gear slip out of place and go into neutral while driving. It's weird and does not happen during the day in...

Operator's Manual [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Montgomery Ward 12/38 Industrial Commercial riding mower. I despartely need an "owners Manual" Can you help me?

How good is the manual? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm looking for input what makes a good user manual for consumer electronic products. Have you bought any products and was impressed by the manual? If so, what was the brand? How about bad manuals? Thanks in advance for any feedback, Barbara

View more questions Search