Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindyway Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 04:48 PM
    Skin lightning
    I'm african... which do I use? Sure white lotion or fair and white lotion with AHA-2
    teka01 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Feb 20, 2009, 06:48 PM

Try funky mommy's products... alot of people seem to have success with it here. I personally use aqbc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightning [ 2 Answers ]

What is a safe way to lighten my skin

I have hyperpimentation marks on my cheeks and forehead.Read about Thiospot and want to know if it is a good product to use.Thank you

Skin lightning [ 1 Answers ]

Well firstly I want to say hi all :D Well I just need a little help with lightening my skin... its not what you think I don't want to make myself totally lighter like say Michael jackson or anything because I love my colour but the problem is that the skin on my chest is a darker tone to the...

What is the best products out there and what do the dark celebreties us to lighten their skin

Skin lightning [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it OK for white people in england able to use sun beds, that can cause skin cancer, and are able to buy creams that really do work and give them a tan. Yet anything that works to lighten dark skin is banned, in england. And why is OK for a white person to say they want to have an all year...

View more questions Search