Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elmac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2006, 10:49 AM
    Norton internet security 2005 antispyware edition
    I have tried to uninstall the above and it is now part uninstalled as something happened while uninstalling now I can not get in to uninstall again to remove the rest. HELP!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 18, 2006, 10:50 AM
    Go to symantec.com, there is a tool for complete removal.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2006, 11:07 AM
    Here it is:
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT...=&osv_lvl=&seg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please Help I can't Uninstall Norton Internet Security 2005! [ 3 Answers ]

:mad:Please help I have been trying for 2 days to uninstall Norton Internet Security 2005, the Anti virus was showing as "Files corrupt" advised me to uninstall and reinstall, two days later after various attempts and reading on the Symantec website still none the wiser. Tried Add/Remove programs...

Norton kicks me off internet after 10 min [ 5 Answers ]

About a month ago the Norton security program expired on my laptop. My computer geek friend loaded the latest version. Ever since then I can remain on the internet for just under 10 minutes before it kicks me off. My e-mail continues to work fine. My friend says he will look at it, but has been too...

Norton Internet Security 2005 Query [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everone - I am quite new to this so please bear with me. I have been trying to install NIS 2005 on my computer for the past few days with major problems. Eventually I have got everything working except for Intrusion Detection which I cannot switch on. I get an error message and the link to...

Norton Internet Security [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys Please help me I have recently installed Norton Internet Security 2005 onto my XP machine. I have created a situation whereby I am still the administrator but have changed my name to dad. This now means I can't log off as dad and log back on as administrator. I have tried creating a new...

Windows ME & Norton 2005 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dell Dimension 4300 with 1.85GHz P4, 8 kilobyte primary memory cache, 256 kilobyte secondary memory cache, and a recent increase of RAM from 256 to the maximum 512MB. The RAM increase was an attempt to get my PC performance back to a usable level. I had been using various yearly versions...

View more questions Search