Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonbaby08 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 11:53 AM
    Not sleeping
    Stephanie my 4 month old was doing very well with sleeping in the night and having naps in the day.

Now she won't sleep until 2-3 in the morning. She sleeps the same in the after noon for her naps. She only sleeps for an hour or less in the afternoon. And the again at 5,6, or sometimes 7 it just depends what we are doing.

And she won't go to sleep without her bottle. And I've tried to rock her, pat her butt and back, and her dad tries other stuff I even sing and hum to her.

What could I do?
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Feb 20, 2009, 03:56 PM

Maybe you should stop letting her sleep from 5-7 pm. Start slowly keeping her awake during that time instead of letting her sleep and I bet in a few days she'll go to bed earlier.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sleeping problems, not sleeping, insomnia [ 9 Answers ]

Hi this is the first time Ive ever been on this site seems to be very helpful. My boyfriend has been taking prescription ambien for about 7 months and his new doctor took him off that and gave him other sleeping medications but he does not sleep at all now. Maybe one or two hours a night and...

Not sleeping in the same bed [ 17 Answers ]

Is it normal for two people in a relationship who live together to not always sleep in the same bed? My boyfriend sleeps in the living room sometimes( we have no furniture) on the floor instead of coming to bed with me. This happens on and off , maybe 2 days out of the week on average; sometimes...

Not sleeping [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't been able to sleep through the night for the last few weeks. I have been super stressed out as I just started dating this girl a couple months ago and everything happened so fast, and now she is pregnant. I can't sleep because I lay there and my mind is just racing the whole time and I...

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

View more questions Search