Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

Feb 26, 2009, 10:33 AM

This is an awkward tread. Isn't it? Talking about
    Extremely hariy men.

Feb 26, 2009, 10:34 AM
    Sorry pressed enter then saved on that last thing.
    estefania Posts: 90, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 10:35 AM

Lol yuppa, but its funny : )

Feb 26, 2009, 10:36 AM

People think I'm crazy right now, talking about hairy men. Lol

Feb 26, 2009, 10:51 AM

Lol yeah I think your pretty crazy lol but then again I'm also talking about it too so...

Feb 26, 2009, 11:32 AM

Lolo were both weird, but I think I'm more weird than you are.

Feb 26, 2009, 02:31 PM

Thanks for insulting me!

That's terrible oscarlicious saying I'm weird. And yes you are the super weird 1 for calling me that.
    Lol jk everyone's weird in one way or another : )

Feb 26, 2009, 02:34 PM
    Thanks for insulting me!

That's terrible oscarlicious saying I'm weird. And yes you are the super weird 1 for calling me that.
    Lol jk everyone's weird in one way or another : )
    :p:p:p

Feb 27, 2009, 06:30 AM

Hey I'm sorry. Didn't mean to.

Feb 27, 2009, 02:19 PM

I was just kiddin. Its all cool lol : )
    I love messin with people : P
    Hillbillie Bill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2009, 07:26 AM
    I believe that Bigfoot is real because I know what Bigfoot is. The film that Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin made in 1967 in Northern California at Bluff Creek of Bigfoot was real. Here is what they filmed on October/20/1967. A few thousand years ago there were thousands of slaves that ran off around the world and started their own countries. When these slaves ran off there was a large group of men and boys of all different ages and sizes that took off and ended up in Africa. Some of them were giants as tall as 9 ft. or even taller. The giant named Goliath that David killed with his slingshot was 9 ft. tall. So there were giant men back in those days. Some of these men and boys went exploring to Borneo and caught female Orangutans and took them to South America and had sex with them and created the Indians. The men and boys that stayed in Africa caught female Gorillas and had sex with them and created the Africans. When scientists found the bones in Africa they thought we evolved from a female Chimpanzee. But it wasn't a natural evolution it was a man made evolution. That's where all the Bigfoot and Orangutan creatures come from. They are half man and half Gorilla and half man and half Orangutan. They use to call the Indians the red man. The Orangutan has reddish hair. When those men bred out the hair the Indian's skin remained red. The Gorilla has black hair and skin. When those men bred out the hair the African's skin remained black. Some of the Indians and Africans are tall. And some of the Bigfoot and Orangutan creatures are tall. They are tall because some of the men that created them were tall. Some of the scientists believe that we evolved from a female Chimpanzee. Have you ever seen an 8 ft. tall Chimpanzee? I haven't either. Bigfoot migrated up through Africa and came into the United States at the top of Africa when the land was connected. The Orangutan creatures migrated up through Central America and came into the United States like the Indians did. The creature that Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin filmed in 1967 was half man and half Gorilla. It was a female Bigfoot that they named Patty. Patty was not a man in a costume, she is not our missing link and she is not a figment of our imagination. Patty was a creature that was created by men that had sex with female Gorillas and Orangutans a long time ago. Believe it or not, man created his own evolution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stories of witches [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have been looking for these books for years without any luck can anyone help me? I remember when I was a little girl reading about a little witch who was very untidy and always wore odd socks as she could never find a pair, she had a mother witch and there was a cook to. It was around the...

I could use some happy stories [ 3 Answers ]

Please, I could use some happy stories. Broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years about 2 months ago. Been doing pretty good. But the past couple of days have just started feeling a little down. The whole "starting over" thing and everything and imagining my future differently than what I had...

Literature Stories [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all!! Im new here, anyway can some one please recommend good literature stories, cause I'm studying English and I don't want to sound stupid and don't know a thing in literature stories! Thank you

Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for children's series books with the following titles: (they are a series by the same author/publisher) Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan Other countries also not just these three

Clomid Stories [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone ever took Clomid? I am suppose to start taking them once I see a/f. I would like to know what experiences are out there using this medication. I am suppose to take it days five through seven. I have always had irregular periods, and have not yet been able to get pregnant. This will...

View more questions Search