Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anvit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 10:37 AM
    Shoulder muscle pull
    I have been working out in the gym regularly for the past 2 months and I swim 3 times a week.
    About 20 days back I was doing push up at my house and I got a sudden pull in my right shoulder (the pain was not too sever and I am able to do my regular activies), I thought it would be wise to stop my actives so that I do not aggravate the pain...
    But it’s been 20 days and my shoulder still feels week and there is a mild pain...
    I have been applying pain relief creams but it does not to heal...

It’s making me Impatient and I want to get back to my routine, please help me... what should I do to make it heal faster and strengthen my shoulder...

Please help me..! :confused:
    Cereal044 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2009, 10:57 PM

Icing will always help! Sometimes those creams do not get deep enough and only effect your skin. Ice for at least 20 min (but don't leave it on for much longer then that)
    You can ice as often as you want... once every hr if you want
    Hope it feels better soon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quad Muscle Pull [ 1 Answers ]

I pulled my quad playing softball 2 weeks ago, I am playing my next game on Sunday, it is still a bit sore, and I know running might cause the strain again, but is there anything I can do to prepare my leg for when I run? Someone told me to tape it up? I tried stretching it and it hurt, should I...

Snowblower won't start, made bad noise using electric, pull cord now hard to pull. [ 7 Answers ]

I tried to start my snowblower today and it wouldn't start. I decided to try the electric start, plugged it in, hit the start button and all it made was a spinny grinding noise. Unplugged it, and tried to start it manually with pull cord again. The cord would not pull without lots of effort and...

Pull cord won't pull on Murray 2.0 mower [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Murray/Briggs 6.0 engine mower and the pull cord is sticking. It will stop after pulling about 4 inches. Then if I jiggle the pull cord it will extend another 4 inches. I can see a plastic piece that seems to be stopping it at every four inches. What is causing this and what is the repair...

Pulled Muscle Need a way to strengthen and relax the muscle [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... my problem is in my right leg the quad muscle I can barely walk on my leg and its next to impossible to run, I was playing softball in the cold weather of Ohio, and I went to hit the ball and as I started to run my leg (quad) started hurting and I wasn't able to stand on it... I am looking...

Quad muscle pull [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter plays volleyball, and recently is having problems with her outer quad muscle. Very painful on lift off.

View more questions Search