Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loulou84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2006, 07:10 AM
    My yorkie growls at his tail...
    My pet yorkie is 14 months old and he has always fed very well. But for the past few months every time I give him his food he keeps looking behind himself at his tail. He growls and goes for it. This only happens when food is around. He has also stopped eating his food. If I pick up the food with my hands he will eat out of it. I am worried now as he has gone from eating 3 meals a day to hardly 1.
    JEAGG Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Aug 31, 2006, 12:20 PM
    I wonder how , he got his food while he was among his litter mates. DID he have to fight for it? Maybe you don't know the answer to that. However he is trying to keep anything out of the feed, including his tail. which of course is not a threat to him. But now going off the feed, may be a sign of anxiety. Best bet would be to consult a vet. Just a suggestion. You don't have to try it, but there is a natural remedy for anxiety, for dogs. You can buy it at most pet stores. IT says anxiety on the bottle , and is a homepathic brand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My yorkie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My Yorkie Is Having Diarrhea Problems Some Throwing Up Hes Pretty Sluggish Iam Concern About Him Can You Tell Me What It Might Be And What I Can Do For Him Till I Get Him To The Vet Tomorrow

Tail back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm a sophomore now and I have been a receiver since my first year of football which was only last year. I am a pretty good receiver and played some varsity this year. The problem is I'm 5'9 right now and it seems that my height is peaked at 15 years of age. I don't see many reciever's under...

Could my Yorkie have WORMS? [ 3 Answers ]

I am not sure what the signs of worms are. For a couple days he was throwing up a little and I am not sure why, but he has stopped now. He is laying beside me and his belly is making the weirdest noises. Gurgling and whatnot. He doesn't eat ANYTHING but his dog food, ever. We don't feed him table...

Yorkie Diarreah [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a 7 month old Yorkie that I've only had two weeks. Two nights ago he got diarreah, which I think is because my father wanted to feed him some leftover eggs with cheese in them. I'm not sure but it's the only thing he has ate out of the ordinary. He WON'T QUIT POOPING EVERYWHERE! I can't...

Yorkie puppy [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a small yorkie puppie at a reasonable price can't afford a lot but would really love it

View more questions Search