Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freaked0ut Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2009, 10:38 PM
    Sudden emotional rush
    OK I'm just a beginner at this paranormal investigation business, I was asked by a family friend to investigate strange noises in his attic and basement, however upon further investigation of the house I decided to investigate the hole house. When I got up to the second floor master bedroom I felt like something was calling me into the room, so I entered calmly like most paranormal investigators tell you too. Here is were it gets freaky I walked in the room and placed my mini dvr camcorder on the night stand and started doing some evp work, asking the usual questions like what's your name to why are you here. One question I specifically remember asking is what does it feel like to be dead. I sat there for about half an hour,when I went to go leave the room I fell to my knees and started crying and I couldn't stop crying until I left the house. The next day I checked the evp data, when I got to the part where I asked what does it feel like to be dead, I got the normal one word response " sorrow " I have no idea what happened that day or why it happened to me. If anyone could explain this to me it would be greatly appreicated.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 20, 2009, 11:50 PM

I don't know that I can "explain" it. Explanations are the tricky part. We have these experiences (paranormal or otherwise) in this infinitely multifaceted universe of ours, and then we have to try to connect the dots, recognize the pattern, form a theory or story to interpret and understand our experience. There are often multiple explanations. Go with the one that speaks to your heart and that helps you in your work.

Basically, it sounds like you were given an answer to your question. Not in words, but in an empathic communication. A very powerful packet of emotional energy inserted into your psyche, not unlike a virus e-mail. As soon as you clicked on it in your head, it crashed your wetware. If you don't want that to happen, there are ways of defending yourself. But emotions can't kill you. Maybe you'll discover that your gift is communicating with spirits on an emotional level. If you are willing to let them share their feelings, you will have to process those through your own mind and heart. But if you can do that, accepting that the feelings do not belong to you and once they are done, you can be yourself again, no worse for wear, then perhaps it is a talent you will want to develop.

The big issue, of course, is the "no worse for wear" part. If you let this kind of energy in, can you clear it with no side effects?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air rush in toilet [ 2 Answers ]

It seems like there is an air rush into toilet, happens in spurts , how do you fix this

August rush [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all Surely you've heard of/seen the movie August Rush, it came out in aussie cinema's not too long ago. Anyway, there's a song in it acompanied by guitar done by the character "arthur" the lyrics are "father, here me when i call your name i need you to answer me now father here i am weak...

Why rush in. [ 6 Answers ]

Why does it seem like every guy I meet and like they want to rush into a relationship with me? I feel like I have this weird vibe fuming off me that make men want to tell me they love me right away and be with me every second of the day. I just got out of a bad marriage and I am not really looking...

Why can't you rush? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a yr and a half, where not ready to get married now but he wants to wait until he graduates from college, which I know is smart cause his parents won't pay for school if he's married, which is normal. But that's about 4 more years from now, and I want to get...

Rush Need Help Please [ 3 Answers ]

I need to write an introduction letter for a new rep firm. I have put this together so far but it doesn't sound right/professional. I will appreciate any help or ideas. I am no good at writing - I'll help you with something if I can. Security Group Reps are pleased to announce the opening...

View more questions Search