Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2009, 08:08 PM
    Food Strike
    Hey guys! My Lia is 7 months and 2 weeks old and is still not very interested in baby food. Around 5 months we were eating about 1/2 small jar to 1 whole small jar a day and when she hit 6 months she went on a food strike. Now she will eat a couple tablespoons of veggies before bedtime. I'm still nursing her and she's gaining weight just fine; she's about 17lbs right now(she was 5lbs 6oz at birth). Just wanting to get some opinions :)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2009, 04:03 AM

Offer it, maybe a few spoon fulls after a feeding now and then, but don't worry if she isn't interested. Since she is breastfeeding just fine, she is getting what she needs. She'll get back into sampling the solids before long. Babies and toddlers frequently go through phases in eating patterns and what they will or won't eat.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Feb 20, 2009, 04:39 PM

My son hated jar foods. He would never take them. He ate maybe two jarred foods so I started making my own baby food and offering him fresh fruit and veggies. He would eat those no problem. Maybe it's a texture thing. Try offering fresh stuff
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2009, 02:12 PM

Thank you both! Glad to hear it's OK that she's not necessarily being deprived. I really like the idea of making my own food... I have a feeling she will like that. I will let you guys know how it goes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunger strike [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm planning on going on a hunger strike in my room, and if you don't approve of this don't comment, anyway I'm looking for tips please.

How to download counter strike 1.6 [ 2 Answers ]

How/were to download counter strike 1.6 non steam plzz:D:D:D?

Counter Strike Source [ 5 Answers ]

My Counter Strike Source keeps stuffing up, it never use too it is only recently, I have scanned my computer for virus' several times, and I have uninstalled it and reinstalled about 4 times, still it stuffs up things that generally happen: textures on de_dust2 the walls / box's are...

Strike to ribs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been hit hard to the rib cage and could not move for 1st day, 3rd day still moving very slowly. Extreme pain in the back muscles rhomboid and serratus ? I am curious about all the sounds of popping and creaking going on around the left side of my rib cage from the front to the back. It...

Counter-Strike [ 3 Answers ]

Ok does anyone know how to change your spray logo on Halflife: CounterStrike? If you know how please tell me..

View more questions Search