Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellhn Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2006, 02:11 AM
    Save images in WinXP
    I have Win XP. I have captured a screen snapshot with PrtSc(Print Screen) button. How will I save it in my disk? I used to run Imaging in Win2000; however there is no such program in WinXP and I want to create a .jpg file containing the above picture(screen snapshot). Is there any appropriate software in WinXP or do I have to download something(which one)?
    Thank you
    schmithi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2006, 02:28 AM
    Hi,

You can use the Program "Paint", which you can find under Accessories (START--> Programs--> Accessories --> Paint).

Maybe you have to add this Program first, but I think it is included in any Win XP installation.

Greetings
    Thilo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't see images on some websites [ 4 Answers ]

I get a cross instead of a picture or banner on some sites. Can anybody please advise. Thanks. Jim.

I can read but not see The Images, Please Help if you can! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everybody, Visiting the following site http://www.perezhilton.com/ I can read the paragraphs but could not see any pictures. So if sombody could please advise if I have to download additional software or plug-ins or simply adjust my browser 'Explorer'. I know that if there is a little box...

Yahoo Images [ 12 Answers ]

I have Yahoo set as my homepage and recently there are images that have not been loading when I go to Yahoo. For example, the Yahoo! Logo at the top of the page does not load. Other images on the page load, but some don't. When I right click on the images that do not load, there is an option to...

Can't Save Images as jpg, only bitmap [ 2 Answers ]

All of a sudden this week, the computer I'm using at work won't let me save images from the internet as .jpg anymore. It only gives me the option of bitmap. What changed and how do I change it back? I was able to save .jpg images all the time before.

No images [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am having a problem that I can't find help for. Can someone tell me why I have no images in some of my windows just white boxes with red x's in them? Thank you, J

View more questions Search