Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mdouglas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 07:40 PM
    Breach of contract
    What if your tenant breach the contract by letting unauthorized occupants stay on the premise, what are your rights as a Landlord?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 19, 2009, 07:46 PM

Then file for eviction.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2009, 08:52 PM

You take your proof that this is happening and file for a eviction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breach of contract [ 2 Answers ]

I signed a contract to buy and put up 1000.00 earnest money . I know my cash is gone , but the contractor built a garage because it was stated that we asked for it in the contract which we did , but it has taken a lot longer than expected and the times seem to be getting tougher ,so can we breach...

Breach of Contract [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, This is the first time I am posting so please be easy on me. This might be a bit long but I want to paint the full pictures hoping I can get some good advice. I am in a real predicament here as I backed out of a home purchase after I waived all contengencies. Long story...

Breach of contract. [ 2 Answers ]

Critically asses the remedies for breach of contract in the context of sale of goods act of 1892 (cap 82), while quoting the law and citing the cases..

Breach of contract [ 15 Answers ]

Greetings, My daughter is 14 and has been raised Catholic since birth. She now lives with me and goes to a Catholic school for girls. I had applied for a scholarship for the school and it asked what church we are members of. I named the parish and everything was fine. The due date to turn in...

Breach of Contract [ 4 Answers ]

Buyer A buys a house and a large lot in an upscale neighborhood. The previous owner left the property a mess and Buyer A's new neighbors were delighted by the prospect of Buyer A cleaning up the place. Both neighbors had their homes up for sale and knew that if Buyer A spruced up the house and...

View more questions Search