Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clokey_kitty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 06:30 PM
    GTA 4 Michelle date
    K, I know that Michelle is a undercover cop by using internet, but after a date I don't know what to press "try Luck" or "say Goodbye" every time I press on one she gives me a thumbs down! HELP

P.S. I know she uses you for info &were should I take her on date?
    Clokey_kitty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 06:44 PM
    you ppl gonna answer??? Answer
    dglennware Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Feb 28, 2009, 09:03 PM
    I know Michelle likes darts a lot. She also likes bowling and maybe pool. After these, try your luck again. I never got turned down when I pressed "try your luck" when I took her to those spots. Also, get a nice car. That makes a difference.
    TrampolineKing Posts: 27, Reputation: 2
    -

May 17, 2009, 03:25 AM

Yeah, what dglennware said, but I find it easier if you continually take her bowling, but never try your luck on the first couple of dates, maybe after like four or five, try it and she should say yes...
    Yeah, turns out the is a FED or government agent or something, but she's getting information on Niko and Roman.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anybody tell me who sings this "Michelle" song? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out who sings a song about Michelle... I know part of the lyrics go like this... "loving you is heaven, missing you is hell....Michelle... " Does that help... I am in Romania and I hear it more than I heard it in the states if that helps any... MichelleMichelle

My name is Brittany Frankel and I'm looking for my sister Michelle [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is Brittany Frankel. I will be 20 years old on Dec 22 2007. I now live in Florida but I was born in Texas and I haven't seen my sister since I was 3 years old. Im scared that I will never see her again. I know that her name is Michelle and I think she might be about 30 years old now. Our...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search