Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MoViE SlAvE Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 02:24 PM
    80's early 90's fantasy movie title!
    A real shot in the dark with this one ( I think lol)... Its not a dream of mine either, but from what I can't remember of the film(maybe five or six when I seen the movie) was a man in like maybe his late 20's to mid 30's either driving in a snow storm or rain storm and crashing the vehicle. When the man comes to, he is in Barbarian Times. He learns to wield a sword and co-exist in his new surroundings. The usual plot of fight the bad guys get the girl (I think). I know this is sad but as a young boy it sticks in your mind I guess, there is female frontal nudity... again I'm shamed LOL! Anyway at the end of the movie somehow he finds a way back to modern day civiliaztion.

Again I'm really hoping there is a larger fantasy buff out there to lend a suggestion on the matter and thanks for your time and consideration people!!
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Feb 19, 2009, 05:21 PM

The only one I can think of is Black Knight but I found a site that has a bunch of movies on this subject Rooksmoor's Tablets of Lead: Time Travellers and the Middle Ages

Good Luck!
    MoViE SlAvE Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 07:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gernald View Post
    The only one I can think of is Black Knight but I found a site that has a bunch of movies on this subject Rooksmoor's Tablets of Lead: Time Travellers and the Middle Ages

Good Luck!
    Not Black Knight, my fave Martin L. movie though!! The site suggestions, some are movie but most are book titles from what I can tell. But thanks very much for trying to help!! I guess I should state the lead actor was caucasian (white)...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

80's early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 1 Answers ]

A real shot in the dark with this one ( I think lol)... Its not a dream of mine either, but from what I can't remember of the film(maybe five or six when I seen the movie) was a man in like maybe his late 20's to mid 30's either driving in a snow storm or rain storm and crashing the vehicle. When...

Fantasy movie title form the late 80's/ early 90's! [ 4 Answers ]

I saw I film when I was little & I can't for the life of me remember the title, or much about it & it's bugging me so much lol! I would be really grateful if anyone could help. It's a similar type of film to 'Willow' All I remember is... 2 or 3 people (I think it's a kid & his dad)...

Child fantasy movie 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help. I've been searching for this movie and I swear I'm the only one that's seen it! Aaahhh Okay from what I remember there's this girl who ends up in this place and she can't step on the ground so she walks across the rocks. She picks this basket type thing out of a tree...

View more questions Search