Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    revolrcm Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 02:09 PM
    Quick q for you.
    Okay, quick simply question, I'm just curious as to what all of you think about this, but lets say you talk to people that have passed, now I don't mean "sixth sense" type thing, just you know, sit and talk as if they're listening.
    All right now lets saying you're talking and you kind of think your crazy LOL but you ask them to just give you a dream, as to what to do about this specific problem you're talking out load about... If you have a rather vivid dream that night that could be an answer as to what to do or maybe the.. outcome of the situation... Yes, outcome is more like it... Would you consider that what you asked for?

I'm sorry if this is hard to understand... :/
    HighandDryinnNy Posts: 84, Reputation: 17

Feb 19, 2009, 02:15 PM

If you handle this problem intuitively, and the outcome is the same as your dream then id argue that you were being shown to follow your heart. But then again, your brain could just be under a lot of stress and its just a dream. You know? Would you say that you just sit there and talk to them, or do you meditate?
    revolrcm Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 02:19 PM

Yea, I agree completely... and I do both.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 20, 2009, 11:38 PM

Asking a spirit to send you a dream is a good idea. In dreams we enter a different world. It is not the world of the dead (going there is a much more challenging thing). But it is a spiritual level and it may be easier for the spirits of deceased humans (and many other kinds of spirits for that matter) to contact us on the dream plane than in our normal waking world. The dream universe is a good meeting ground, where all different sorts can come together. Not unlike the Internet...

When you ask for a dream and are then given it, my advice is to honor it (but that doesn't mean slavishly obey it--you still have to keep your common sense). That is a gift. Of course, it begs the question who is giving you the gift? If I asked the Goddess to send me a dream, or asked my power animals, I would take the dream very seriously, since I trust their wisdom. These beings you speak to--they probably did their best, gave you a dream that had all the wisdom and energy they had to offer. How much is that? Well, I guess it depends on them. Do you have a sense that they are particularly wise or good? It's not that different from asking a friend for her opinion. You might find it helpful to hear it, but you also realize she doesn't know everything. You might appreciate her insight, but still decide it is not the conclusion you prefer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to know, and quick [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Is there away I can get my high school education online or maybe my GED

Just a quick one! [ 1 Answers ]

If I work out (run 45 minutes to an hour each day on the treadmill) do crunches, and eat healthy would you expect noticeable results by the end of August/beginning of September? I am an 18 year old female, around 170 pounds.

Another quick one [ 7 Answers ]

Okay thanks so much for the responses earlier they really help... Now I have been with my boyfriend for 3 almost 4 years. 2 years serious, we both were young and cheated in the past but I can't stop accusing him. He lives with me, we do everything together so what the heck is going on? I don't...

Need Help Quick [ 7 Answers ]

I live in Virginia and have a bi-polar daughter who will be 18 on Sunday. She has been abusive to me for years and I need her to leave my house, once she is 18. She is refusing. How can I legally make her leave my house? I am desperate.

View more questions Search