Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Columbian Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 09:33 PM
    Foreclosure
    One of our properties is in process of foreclosure.
    The bank locked up the property. Do we still have obligation of paying property tax? The worst of all, we have a second mortgage. How sholud we deal with these entities?
    Thank you
    bryan305 Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Sep 4, 2006, 07:40 PM
    One of your properties? Why don't you just pay what you owe, you know... what you promised to do when you signed the papers..
    fernable Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 07:45 PM

If there was a 90 day foreclosure notice given and the 90 days are up tomorrow, does any short sale offer made in early September stop the foreclosure process? Also, in California, how long does the process take for short sales. To date, the lender has not returned with an acceptance or denial.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile Home Foreclosure [ 2 Answers ]

My husband purchased a mobile home the year before we were married. A year after we married he was diagnosed with a chronic illness and has been unable to work since then. He receives SSI disability, but it is not much. In recent months he has been hospitalized for a lenghty period. Due to this, he...

Foreclosure [ 7 Answers ]

At the age of 18 my parents told me to sign for a trailer for my sister. I understood that she was first, then my step dad and then Me. So I was the co-cosigner. At that age I didn't know what I was doing. Now, 10 years later I found out that I am to co signer, and the bank is after me for the...

Foreclosure [ 5 Answers ]

Almost two years ago our bank foreclosed on our farm. It all started when my parents signed for a loan, believing it was five years. At the signing, my mother noticed it stated one year instead of five. She asked the loan officer, who they have known for years, why that was on there. She said that...

Foreclosure - Please Help [ 1 Answers ]

Today (2/3/06) I was visited by the Sheriff's Department who presented me with foreclosure papers in the form of a Summons with a Complaint on Note and to Forclose Mortgage on Real Estate. Here's some facts about this. 1. The mortgage is under my name and my ex-spouses name. We were divorced...

View more questions Search