Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PEFS20 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2006, 09:08 PM
    Uncircumsized question
    Hey, 26 year old male. I was curious, my penis is uncircumsized and if the head of the penis is touched by anything, it hurts like bloody hell.

Sometimes its my wife, sometimes it's the inside of my boxers, even showering, it doesn't matter.

I never thought much of it as I figured it was normal. It's been that way my whole life. Just thought I'd ask someone else who might know from experience.

I pulled the foreskin back and left it back for a good ten minutes after a shower and it seems like after it's been out for a while the head is a lot less sensitive. I've never been one to mess with it, so maybe it's just because the head is used to being covered so much and not used to being touched?
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Aug 17, 2006, 09:55 PM
    I would recommened that you let it out to breath a little more.
    If you can.
    There is nothing wrong with letting it dry out.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2006, 10:16 PM
    I am circumsized and don't know anything about how it feels not to be. I do know that where the head joins the shaft the skin is only one or two cells thick and even on me it is very sensitive so I can imagine how it would be if the complete head was like that. I do havve a question for you... when you are hard does the foreskin not pull back off the head??

Aug 17, 2006, 10:21 PM
    I am not circumsized.
    Yes the foreskin retracts off the head.
    I forgot to say that when you do have sex.
    Have lots of foreplay before hand this will also allow your head to dry out a little so it doesn't hurt.

Aug 17, 2006, 11:22 PM
    educatedhorse_2005 - Do you have the same issue? Being unclipped yourself, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about if you experience it yourself. Not to get dirty here or anything, but when my wife and I do oral sex if the head pops out it's terrible pain. Just because apparently it's extremely sensitive to the touch.

After sex the head is completely uncovered and when I pull it out it brushes up against her and, well, ouch.

I suppose I should leave it out more often, perhaps for hours at a time so that it gets the air it needs.

And letmetellu - When it does get hard, the foreskin is still covering but the tip pokes out a little. That's about it.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2006, 12:12 AM
    I am unclipped and 30 years old. I am not sure what you are talking about because I do not have the same experience as you with pain.

Joe

Aug 18, 2006, 12:43 AM
    I don't have that kind of pain either.
    Some people lose the plyability of the foreskin.
    I would recommened that you see a doctor.
    The foreskin is supposed to retract when you have an eriction.

Aug 18, 2006, 02:11 PM
    I did a little bit of reading, and I did find one site that said the head can be sensitive to friction, sometimes causing pain. I think it's the fact that the boy rarely if ever gets out to breathe.

Thanks for the replies, though!

Aug 18, 2006, 05:28 PM
    I would suggest that you lub up before sex.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2006, 08:26 PM
    If you do consider have a circumcision I want to warn you that when I had mine done I could not walk for almost a year afterward... but I was only a week old when I had it done.
    jamy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 06:48 AM
    I know exactly how you feel. Before I had my circumcision the head of my penis was sensitive too, but I've been done just over a year now and I barely notice it wheather I'm wearing boxers or not. If your worried about it, try pulling the foreskin back to show the glans and leave it back in the evenings, it may be a bit sensitive for the first time but you will gradually not feel so sensitive.

Good luck
    jamy
    BILL60 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 09:45 AM
    I am a diabetic and had to be circumcised when I was 38!!
    After the operation, the head was extrmemly sensitive t touch rubbing of clothes and sex was completely out of the question for about a month. Finally after the head gets unsensitized it is mucho better but until that time its just a case of dealing with it as best you can.
    doink316 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 01:48 AM
    This is no bull, I had the same thing all my life.Up until a couple weeks ago mine used to really hurt until one day I had so much sex the foreskin tore on the thin inside line up to the base of the head.
    Since then I have had no problem and it pulls back easily. At least now I don't have to tell my wife to stop anymore.
    However I wouldn't recommend tearing it on purpose, that hurt like nothing before.
    Go to a doctor let them have a look.
    If I knew back then that's all I needed to do I would have had the doc snip that little piece>
    BILL60 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Hmm well it was a long time before I had sex after having that done but the first time "using it" was with a much younger person and it denfitely went well then!!
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Mar 10, 2007, 02:53 PM
    I had that problem. Used vitiman E Oil and kept the foreskin back for 10min then 30min then all day. Sooner than later the pain will go away. Don't allow it to get too dry. Apply the vitiman E oil several times a day when you keep the skin back all day.
    don21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PEFS20
    Hey, 26 year old male. I was curious, my penis is uncircumsized and if the head of the penis is touched by anything, it hurts like bloody hell.

Sometimes its my wife, sometimes its the inside of my boxers, even showering, it doesn't matter.

I never thought much of it as I figured it was normal. It's been that way my whole life. Just thought I'd ask someone else who might know from experience.

I pulled the foreskin back and left it back for a good ten minutes after a shower and it seems like after it's been out for a while the head is a lot less sensitive. I've never been one to mess with it, so maybe it's just because the head is used to being covered so much and not used to being touched?
    Same here, I tried pulling back the skin and leaving it like that all day long but half way through I noticed it wasn't getting much better then the first 15min that it was down.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Mar 20, 2007, 10:59 PM
    I am uncircumcised, and my head of sensititve, but not t the point where I can't have sex. I would suggest pulling the foreskin back and letting it dry and then let it hang. Trust me, it helps:D
    ky37m Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Sep 6, 2007, 11:45 PM
    Ok, Now Im Really Curious. I Am Cut, Have Been Since Birth, And Ive Always Wondered About Uncut. But My Main Question Now Is , How Do You Pull The Skin Back And Leave It All Day. Do You Have To Sit There And Hold It Back Or What? Will It Stay On Its Own?
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Sep 7, 2007, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ky37m
    Ok, Now Im Really Curious. I Am Cut, Have Been Since Birth, And Ive Always Wondered About Uncut. But My Main Question Now Is , How Do You Pull The Skin Back And Leave It All Day. Do You Have To Sit There And Hold It Back Or What? Will It Stay On Its Own?
    Depends on the person. For example, for some uncut men, when they get an erection, the skin naturally pulls all the way back and the penis looks just like a cut penis. For others, they would indeed have to sit there and hold it back.:D
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Sep 27, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Grease it up and pin the skin back. It will hurt for a while, but the rewards are worth it. I started two hours out and two hours in. After a month or so I was fine leaving him out to breath all day long. Oh I forgot to mention. Your longevity in sexual entercourse will increase dramatically once you solve this problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search