Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viper7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 12:42 PM
    Do you believe in tarot cards ?
    Just wondering what experiences you have had with tarot cards, me at first was the usual thing, its all mubo jumbo and abig con, and like a lot of people I went and had mine read and yes I was at a low point in life and when your at that point you will search anywhere for answers, so I went and had mine done, it was via friend who recommended her, well I went there exspecting to be told I'd be rich and travel the world, anyway I said to myself just keep your mouth shut and say nothing bar the basics, all I was asked was what was my age and if I had my tarots read before, I have had them done before but I was a lot younger and it was in a pub and yes I was told I'd be rich and travel the world, it never happened by the way, anyway like I said that's all I said , she dealt the card and starts going on about my life and my ex, everything she said about it was true, things only I would know about, I even put myself in a friends situation to see if the same thing would relate to them, it did'nt, it was a very spooky experience yet I wasn't afraid, and what made it even more strange was she quoted things I have already said to myself, things I have put pen to paper to, I keep a journal and put my thoughts and feeling in , I swear she must have read it, that could only be how she new so much about me and what I was thinking, but that was impossible, like I have said all I said was my age, I never asked any question at all, just sat there and listened and I was on my guard looking for fishing questions but they never came, one thing I did feel thou was we where not alone, there was just the two of us but I felt she was having a conversation with a third person as well, so just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience ?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2009, 03:40 PM

She was just interpreting the cards as well as having a gift of being able to "read" you at the same time. She really didn't need the cards either, by the way, to do what she did. They just made a nice "prop" for her so you'd not catch on to her gifts. Some people can read other people like she can. You might have been easy for her, but then your friend might not have been so easy to have her read them.

The tarot cards sometimes actually reflect what's going on in a person's life at that time as well.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 20, 2009, 11:20 PM

There are some people out there who are truly gifted Seers. There's one in my town named Nina. She can see things about people without using Tarot, but she generally does use Tarot in her work. Tarot is a beautiful tradition and art form. Done well, by one with psychic gifts and a deep understanding of the cards, it can be amazing.

The last time I was over at her house, I was talking with her and I sensed a change in the way she was looking at me. She wasn't just watching, looking at the surface, she was looking into me, seeing my destiny. I could have stopped her doing that if I had wanted to--being an energy sensitive person myself, I could have blocked or misdirected such an intrusion. But I trusted her, so I let her look. Then I asked her what she saw. She dodged the question. I'm guessing she saw something that scared or disturbed her. She and I have different gifts. Some of the circles I move in freak her out a bit.

I like working with Tarot, too. Sometimes I am able to do the kinds of things you describe. For me, Tarot is often one piece of magic work. I do that plus a bunch of other stuff as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tarot cards. [ 24 Answers ]

I do tarot cards. Does anyone believe in them? Because I do. I was just wondering what someone thought of them. :)

Tarot Cards [ 7 Answers ]

Does tarot cards really can give you advice and tell your future ?

Tarot Cards? [ 2 Answers ]

What's the deal with Tarot Cards? Where are they originated from? How do they work? What are the meanings? What are they telling the Psychic? Just any information would be cool, I'm just kind of interested.

Tarot cards [ 2 Answers ]

I have a tarot cards deck .

Tarot cards? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you read tarot cards?

View more questions Search