Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chin-Chee Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 10:15 AM
    New World
    OK, well if my dad looses his job (which my dad's boss had started talking about it this week) but is there anything you can do to keep from moving? Like staying here where I live now? I mean like if they close then we will be pretty much screwed, I mean his work like sells safety gloves, glasses, etc. is there any way to stop from having to leave?

I don't really want to leave my friends here.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2009, 11:10 AM

Dads have to do what dads do, I am sure he will have to look for work where ever it may be
    Samuel-baxter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 04:05 AM
    You never know you even if you dad gets laid off he could find a new job in the same town.
    Also depending on your age you could get yourself a job a flat.

Churrr

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The end of the world? [ 12 Answers ]

A guy came up to me the other day and said to me, "he did you hear it's the end of the world? you hang in there!" It was a little creepy, but with the messes that we're getting ourselve's into it's not too hard to see something happen in the near future. When I told my fiancé he just said, "yeah...

End of the world [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a rumour that its going to be the end of the world tomorrow because they're recreating a miniature 'big bang' and there's a 2% change it can turn into a black hole? Im panicking... I never seen it on the news but people said it was... Argg!

What has the world come to? [ 38 Answers ]

I am upset with society as of right now. Why, you ask? WELL... I've heard cases of girls getting pregnant at THIRTEEN YEARS OLD! I think that teen girls getting pregnant SO young is absolutely crazy! Furthermore, (in my opinion) its shocking that some people believe this is okay. My...

Please someone help me It would mean the world truly. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a soon to be 18 year old who will start my Senior year of High School. I have a friend who lives in Kentucky it's a she. We've known each other for two years talked to each other through phone,internet, and letters. We both love each other as friends an see each other as dating material...

World War 2 [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me 3 additional types of Japanese Kamikazes? Thanks:p

View more questions Search