Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fshay1 Posts: 23, Reputation: 4

Aug 17, 2006, 07:15 PM
    Asset Protection
    I am probably going to be sued in the near future because of an auto accident which was my fault. I had no insurance and it was a rental car. Is there any way to protect my assets? I have a savings account but it is for my retirement...
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 17, 2006, 07:24 PM
    I would suggest Trust funds... go ask captainforest and altantataxexpert these are members with some knowledge
    fshay1 Posts: 23, Reputation: 4

Aug 19, 2006, 09:21 AM
    Thanks I do that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prepaid insurance an asset? [ 8 Answers ]

According the GAAP (the 3 asset criteria), how can I justify that Prepaid insurance is an asset? (i.e. I know that costs are known and that it will provide future benefit for the company, but is this future benefit measurable)?

Je for disposing of asset [ 3 Answers ]

How do you record the disposal of an asset when it has been partly depreciated and you didn't get anything for the asset. EX. Furniture cost 8000 Accum Deprec 5000 :confused:

501c3 Asset Transfer [ 2 Answers ]

I Would Like To Know If It Is Legal (or Ethical) To Create A 501c3 Corperation And Donate The Assets From A 501c3 Church That Is Being Desolved Considering The Fact That The President Of The Desolved Church Is The President Of The Newley Organized 501c3 Corperation?

Cost of an asset [ 1 Answers ]

I bought an asset worth $500 from a dealer for $469. How would I record this on my balance sheet? Under Canadian GAAP would there be an argument for both recording methods (i.e. record asset cost as $500 or $469)> Also, let's say receivables are very slow for me. I have no estimates with...

Trade In Of An Asset [ 1 Answers ]

On December 1, 2005, Cutting Edge Traded An Old Piece Of Equipment For A Newer Model. The Following Information Pertains To This Transaction: Old Machine: Original Cost 18,000 Accumulated Depreciation As Of 12/1/05 13,500 ...

View more questions Search