Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friendlybaba Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 11:56 AM
    Transparent Animation Over Desktop!
    Hi There!

Can Anyone Tell Me How Can I Make A Small Animation TRANSPARENTLY Run Over My Desktop?

EXAMPLE: "VIRTUA GIRL" No Box Around. No Background Just Opaque Object!
    Any EASY Software (No C++ Please) Or Any Other Similar Utility?

Thank You!
    afarun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Hi,

Did u find how to create animation transparently run over desktop like virtual girl application ? I am also trying to create application similar to virtual girl application, please let me the any other possible way.

Thanks & regards,
    Arun kuamr .G
    afarun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Hi,

U can use mProjector application. This application will meet your expectation. You can create similar to "Virua Girl". I create many application similar to "Virua Girl". I hope this mProjector will help u. any query please contact me [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transparent Materials [ 3 Answers ]

I am a third year student, and in my current project I am looking for an alterative to using glass. I want to use a material that lets as much light through as possible, but can't be seen through. Any help, or links, would be greatly appreciated. Dave Pratt

Transparent icons and disable desktop [ 3 Answers ]

:) :) :) Hello experts! Can you help me disable the active desktop and enjoy transparent icon background? I'm referring to Windows xp. Thank you ALL very much! Ahuva :confused:

Transparent background... [ 1 Answers ]

I really having trouble with this, every time I export a photo mostly jpg and bitmap files I can't have a transparent background... then I try this I make a new image with adobe then copy and paste it to corel I can see no background but when I print it a squire size fit to the image appear......

Animation [ 1 Answers ]

I have an idea for an animation, I need to know how to write it in "animation language". Is there a special fomat that is used for animation script writing?

Computer animation [ 1 Answers ]

I wish to know what art school in the U.S.A is the best and can give the best for your money for computer animation college education. I'm an aspiring animator, and wish to know the best school to attend to realise this dream. I hope to hear yo' response soon.

View more questions Search