Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megan70726 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 05:30 PM
    I want to know the name of this comedy movie
    I've looked every where to find out what the name of this movie is but, I can't seem to find it:mad: All I could say is some descriptive things. I really only remember the beginning it still might help. I remember it was about an overweight lady who was dreaming about some guy. Then she woke up screaming and she went to go write in her journal or some type of book saying something about she wants to get married. I think then she goes to show off body to people dancing. But every one thinks its repulsive. Well that's all I can remember. I hope it helps. Bye!:D
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2009, 05:37 PM

Maybe Date Movie?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

British comedy movie [ 6 Answers ]

I watched a British comedy a few years ago on New Zealand TV, and I would like to know the name of it. The plot is basically about a company who are having a Seminar or Company conference abroad, and some of the employees hire a plane to travel there. Unfortunately, the "pilot" is not...

British comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for the name of a british comedy movie shown on Star TV a long time back. I don't recollect that well but I guess it had Road in its title name I don't recollect much, remember it was a helth resort that a couple come too and then they meet up with new people. The wife gets...

80's Movie Need the name its Comedy [ 1 Answers ]

This is driving me nuts! For those of you over 30, you may know this one. The name or something to do with, "I'm up the River" or something close. It's a comedy about teams of river rafters racing up the river on a vacation and there is a seen with the big guy saying over and over "erwin, erwin,...

Comedy Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This was a comedy in the late 80's possible early 90's it involved a man or caveman that was living in a college clock or bell tower. A guy began teaching him how to talk and dress. And also I remember him talking about how he loved a vacuum cleaner to one of the professors but I am not to sure....

View more questions Search